Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

A Boy Knocked Down To Death [very Graphic Photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Knocked Down To Death [very Graphic Photos] (1154 Views)

Man Rescued After Being Knocked Down And Left To Die In A Gutter In Onitsha.PICS / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Knocked Down To Death [very Graphic Photos] by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
The Boy In The Picture
Dou name his unidentified
He was said to be a student at Zero Limit Computers
He was said to be very talented
But he lost his life While Listening to Music with earpiece on the way
And got knocked down by a moving Truck

May his soul R.I.P sad

May untimely death never Be our portion
Did I Hear an Amen?

Re: A Boy Knocked Down To Death [very Graphic Photos] by Bambless1(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Jesus!
Re: A Boy Knocked Down To Death [very Graphic Photos] by freezy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
The Boy In The Picture
Dou name his unidentified
He was said to be a student at Zero Limit Computers
He was said to be very talented
But he lost his life While Listening to Music with earpiece on the way
And got knocked down by a moving Truck

May his soul R.I.P sad

May untimely death never Be our portion
Did I Hear an Amen?

Amen... sad sad

1 Like

Re: A Boy Knocked Down To Death [very Graphic Photos] by ejis1995(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
thats the problem we are stil faceing in nigeria,wen young boys nd girls put on ear peice on there ears and walk down the road.how would they hear the horns of movin vehicles?may his soul rest in peace AMEN

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In The Nigeria Banking Fraud System / Man Reportedly Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Calabar (graphic Photos) / This Man Was Electrocuted By Attempting To Save Another Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.