Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives (996 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by Familyfirst: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
You can’t be a great husband if you are fond of beating your wife. Treating her as a punching bag can only make her see you as a monster. You can’t call yourself a gentle man if you keep beating and kicking her. You have no reason to beat your wife and you shouldn’t do so under any condition.
Reasons include:
- “I beat my wife because she provokes me.”
- “She is stubborn.”
- “She dared me to beat her.”
- “She abused my mother.”
- “I have to remind her that I am the head.”
- “She is foolish; I need to beat sense into her.”
- “She is disobedient.”
- “She shouted at me.”
- “She refused to submit.”
These and many more are the lame excuses men give for beating their wives. The truth is, ONLY A BEAST WILL BEAT HIS WIFE.

http://www.familyparliament.com/4558/reasons-men-give-for-beating-their-wives
Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by kilode100(f): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Beating is part of pre-intimacy for me. You don't wanna know about mind blowing sex, orgasm that comes after..

I dey slap and bite men and when the pain becomes unbearable, they beat me up very badly and have their way.

Did I just type that? Na orijin cause am cheesy

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by Cutehector(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Beating is part of pre-intimacy for me. You don't wanna know about mind blowing sex, orgasm that comes after..

I dey slap and bite men and when the pain becomes unbearable, they beat me up very badly and have their way.

lwkmd. Thr is truth in every jest. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by lawnreigh(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:

Send me your contact so that we can relate babe
Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2015
kilode100:

If this is true then this is a sad life you living. Don't be a masochists.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by xynerise: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2015
pcguru1:

She was just bluffing

1 Like

Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by SAMBARRY: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2015
grin
Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by 5minsmadness: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
pcguru1:

And what's wrong on being a masochist? undecided
Have u ever experienced the thrill that comes with being slapped and bitten by a woman during the height of sex and u slap her ass back in return?
Go siddon jare. No come spoil our groove grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

And what's wrong on being a masochist? undecided
Have u ever experienced the thrill that comes with being slapped and bitten by a woman during the height of sex and u slap her ass back in return?
Go siddon jare. No come spoil our groove grin

actually i like that one, i thought she meant someone beating her up.
Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by cyprus000: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2015
[size=13pt]
I will never beat a woman for any of the afore reason.
But I won't hesitate to beat sense into her head,if she beat my mom or hit me.

My gentleman no reach that level,and I'm proud to be a beast on this matter.
[/size]
Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by astute07(f): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I will never beat a woman for any of the afore reason.
But I won't hesitate to beat sense into her head,if she beat my mom or hit me.

My gentleman no reach that level,and I'm proud to be a beast on this matter.
[/size]

Lolzz; mothers r worth fighting for

1 Like

Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by SAMBARRY: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by cyprus000: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Reasons Men Give For Beating Their Wives by lilmax(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Number 1 reason:she is a feminist cheesy She did anyhow so she saw anyhow

(1) (Reply)

You, You, You Will Heal / Should He Marry His Younger Brother's Ex ? / Twenty-three (23) Things To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.