Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Is It Right For A Pastor To Buy A Pirated Softwares,music & Videos?(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Right For A Pastor To Buy A Pirated Softwares,music & Videos?(photo) (367 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor / Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Pastor To Buy A Pirated Softwares,music & Videos?(photo) by adainternet14: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
I am a pastor of one of this new generation churches,
I was told that most softwares that were sold at ikeja computer village are pirated and i usually buy book,music,and even softwares bible at computer village ikeja and my question now is that is it good for a pastor to buy a pirated CD of such?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.app

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To Buy A Pirated Softwares,music & Videos?(photo) by NICOGRAVITY: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sir, with due respect to you and your office.
You asking this question shows that you have a conscience and fears God.
Sir, what you need to do is to ask the seller if it's original or pirated, better still you can order it online, or ask some abroad to buy for you.
You buying pirated also makes you a criminal in the act, because if no one buys the pirated stuffs, they would run out of business.
I can help you with original stuffs.
God bless you and be with you, may you prosper in ministry in Jesus name, amen.

(1) (Reply)

New Video: D’prince, Don Jazzy & Baby Fresh – Bestie / Safaree Samuels To Sue Nicki Minaj With A Major Lawsuit / ★ [MUSIC] Flavour – “baby Oku” ( Gyration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.