Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,738 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please Check My Application Letter To ABC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Check My Application Letter To ABC (3373 Views)

Google Adsense Rejected My Application, Someone Should Help Me / How To Write Leave Application Letter / Job Application Letter ★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Check My Application Letter To ABC by 9niceguy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls I need correction(s) on my application letter
Thanks!
Note: I skipped the add to summarize the letter.
APPLICATION FOR A CASUAL WOKER POST
I am writing to express my interest as a casual worker under your amiable management in ABC (nt the real name).
As a self disciplined Engineer with extensive knowledge both in Engineering (Electrical and Electronics) and cooperate organization management, I wish to apply as a casual worker in the above organization.
There is no doubt that I can cope Under minimal supervision at any department where there is vacancy. And the attached documents are my cv and credential which states my extensive skills.
I look forward to hearing from you for further discussion on how I can truly contribute to the organization.
Thanks
Re: Please Check My Application Letter To ABC by upload111: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
9niceguy:
Thanks!
APPLICATION FOR A CASUAL WOKER POST
I am writing to express my interest as a casual worker under your amiable management in ABC (nt the real name).
As a self disciplined Engineer with extensive knowledge both in Engineering (Electrical and Electronics) and cooperate organization management, I wish to apply as a casual worker in the above organization.
There is no doubt that I can cope Under minimal supervision at any department where there is vacancy. And the attached documents are my cv and credential which states my extensive skills.
I look forward to hearing from you for further discussion on how I can truly contribute to the organization.
Thanks

Sorry to say but the application is quite weak. Well! maybe it would fly for the post of casual worker. You need a whole lotta tutoring tho. Besides why would an elect elect graduate be applying for post of casual worker what can i say Hustle is real!! anyway here is your edited letter below.
Note i dont dig the whole letter at all, its not even something i should expect from a graduate. all thesame just decided to edit the one u wrote for you to use.

Thanks!
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CASUAL WORKER
I am writing to express my interest in the post of casual worker in your organization.
I am a self disciplined Engineer with extensive knowledge both in Engineering (Electrical and Electronics) and cooperate management.
I can work with minimal supervision at any department within your organization.
Attached documents are my cv and credentials which states my extensive skills.
I look forward to hearing from you for further discussion on how I can truly contribute to your organization.
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Check My Application Letter To ABC by 9niceguy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
upload111:

Sorry to say but the application is quite weak. Well! maybe it would fly for the post of casual worker. You need a whole lotta tutoring tho. Besides why would an elect elect graduate be applying for post of casual worker what can i say Hustle is real!! anyway here is your edited letter below.
Note i dont dig the whole letter at all, its not even something i should expect from a graduate. all thesame just decided to edit the one u wrote for you to use.

Thanks!
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CASUAL WORKER
I am writing to express my interest in the post of casual worker in your organization.
I am a self disciplined Engineer with extensive knowledge both in Engineering (Electrical and Electronics) and cooperate management.
I can work with minimal supervision at any department within your organization.
Attached documents are my cv and credentials which states my extensive skills.
I look forward to hearing from you for further discussion on how I can truly contribute to your organization.
Thanks.

Thanks tho!
Actually I was directing the letter to the MD. Its quite visible that the write up is weak and that was why I pasted it here for corrections. Thanks once again
Re: Please Check My Application Letter To ABC by vivaobi: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice one@ upload
Re: Please Check My Application Letter To ABC by upload111: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
vivaobi:
Nice one@ upload

Acknowledged

(1) (Reply)

Fake Interview? / Lawyers' Forum / Future Career Prospect(s) In International Relations/diplomacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.