Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Wife Is Wicked: Pastor Tells Congregation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Is Wicked: Pastor Tells Congregation (658 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Wicked: Pastor Tells Congregation by nwaimoroseyaho: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
After yesterday's service, our pastor requested for a brief meeting with the church members which his wife was among. He started by saying he is tired of pretending that all is well in his house.
He said his wife called her family telling them that he does not take care of her in her pregnancy. That she is just like a lady with an unwanted pregnancy. No care, no attention and no hospital registration. she was crying that she does not have a husband.
So the pastor was fuming and calling the wife names, that she is wicked , rude and prayer less.
The pastor went ahead to sayy that the wife is alone in that pregnancy that he will not even show up when she gives birth.
Another point is that the woman feeds the children with only garri and soup. No good food comes from her kitchen.
He said the wife refused to assist him with 144000 their house rent and she put all in a business that flopped.
The pastor said the mother of the pastor's wife controls the husband now their daughter which is the pastor's wife wants to start controlling him in his own house.
Our pastor said he will not take her nonsense anymore and urged the congregation to call her to order.
The pastor's wife stood up immediately and left the church premises telling some people that ran after her to Go back that she will not discuss her family there.
Everyone was short of words yesterday cos we didn't see it coming. We all thought all was well with them until yesterday.
Guys, what do you think of the pastor's action and the wife's reaction?.
I withheld the name of the church on purpose.
Re: My Wife Is Wicked: Pastor Tells Congregation by don4real: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
the pastor went too far
Re: My Wife Is Wicked: Pastor Tells Congregation by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yawa don de gass fo long.. pastor no fiti beare am again!

All these show that Pastors are mere men and all is not well even inside a well of sweet waters!!

May God see them through....IJN

But pastor shouldn't have exposed all these in the congregation naa!
Re: My Wife Is Wicked: Pastor Tells Congregation by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Which church is dt? I guess it didnt happen in naija

(1) (Reply)

Humanity Or Religion? Which Does The World Needs? / What Is Wrong With Christmas Customs? / Heavens Won’t Fall If Mbaka Rejects Transfer – Rev Father Osu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.