Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers (1629 Views)

Chaill:forming Rihanna: See Full Naked Pictures Now / 10 Insane Makeovers Of Nolly-wood Actors By Hakeem Effects (graphic Pics) / These Before Meets After Bridal Makeovers Are Just Too Wonderful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by Maximus85(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
I hate makeovers, just because I used to see it as deceiving. Too heavy, slimy, yuck and when they sweat..... Oh my God. So irritating. The face after makeup is never same with the real face.

A man divorced his wife on the second day of their wedding because he saw a face he has never seen before.

Then I came across this makeup artiste. I checked the differences between her before and after jobs and there wasn't much difference, all I noticed is something like polishing up. You will maintain your normal facial look but enhanced not CHANGED.

Yes! I want you ladies to know her. Lots of our ladies these days are rushing into the makeover industry without knowing the basics. They use substandard materials and may end up ruining your face and destroying your brows. And those of you who wants to look polished end up been painted up like cartoons.

Well, that is all over. Your are about to meet Aeesha

This lady is known as Aeesha and her beauty house is called #sfbeautymakeovers

Savoir Fair Beauty Makeovers

She's into all types of makeovers
# Brows Grooming
# Makeup for photo shoot and video shoot
# Gele Artistry
# Skincare
# Consulting
# Sales of Makeup Products
# Accessories
# Makeup Training

Contacts

InstaGram @sfbeauytmakeover

Phone and WhatsApp 08029427428

Address No 45 Akerele Street Before Eko Hospital Surulere Lagos.

Email Sfbeautymakeover@gmail.com

These are some of her fascinating works.

Thanks

Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by Maximus85(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
More of her jobs

Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by CaroLyner(f): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
how much does she train?
Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by Maximus85(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
CaroLyner:
how much does she train?

It depends. Thanks for checking up. Do you like what you see?
Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by CaroLyner(f): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Maximus85:

It depends. Thanks for checking up. Do you like what you see?
yes its not far from where am at....so would you mind dropping the price range for each?
Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by Maximus85(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
CaroLyner:

yes its not far from where am at....so would you mind dropping the price range for each?

Dearie, why not contact Aeesha directly. Tell her from Nairaland
Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by CaroLyner(f): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Maximus85:

Dearie, why not contact Aeesha directly. Tell her from Nairaland
i thought you're her agent or something.aii my bad
Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by Maximus85(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
CaroLyner:

i thought you're her agent or something.aii my bad

Awwww. It's not like that. I just felt you ladies can talk better.
But this is what I know about her training. 2 weeks N30,000. One month N50,000.
Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by CaroLyner(f): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Maximus85:

Awwww. It's not like that. I just felt you ladies can talk better.
But this is what I know about her training. 2 weeks N30,000. One month N50,000.
okay smiley thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by Maximus85(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
CaroLyner:

okay smiley thanks

You're welcome Cutiful wink
Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by Ashmark(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is possible that the guy is the owner of all this money but Linda is acting like she owns it. Money Laundering things
Re: Pictures: Now, This Is What Is Called Real Makeovers by Maximus85(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Another

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Accused Of Stealing D'banj's Song (screenshot) / Star Wars Actor, John Boyega Flaunts His Nigerian Roots At Racists / Tiwa Savage Performs Wearing A Sack Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.