Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Start And Make Money Through Information Product Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start And Make Money Through Information Product Marketing (1090 Views)

How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / How To Create Your Own Information Product Even If You Don't Pass English In Sch / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start And Make Money Through Information Product Marketing by Chiansyplatform(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Are you looking to earn extra cash online? If you answered yes, then this report is for you.

This FREE information is currently being sold for at least $75 but you are getting it COMPLETELY FREE here.

Just make sure that you share this report with your love ones and friends after reading. It will definitely be of great help.

I want you to know that the best way to make money real FAST online is through sales of information products.

Information product marketing simple involves finding a problem, providing the solution, packaging the solution and then selling it to those in need of it.

This is the strategy of making GENUIENE money and lots of it online. It is far better than affiliate marketing and other business models online that you can think of.

People are constantly seeking solutions to their problems; hence information product marketers will continue to make money.

Information product marketing can make you as much as $1,500 (N300,000) monthly. This is an online business you can do from the comfort of your home.

Even as a complete novice, there is no way you won’t make money with what I am about to teach you. So I will advise you to read this to the end and take action immediately.

HOW TO START INFORMATION PRODUCT MARKETING
To make money online, you must find a problem that lots of people are battling with, and then package the solution and sell to them.

Here is how this strategy work:
1. Find a problem that lots of people are willing to pay to have it solved.
2. Find the solution to that problem
3. Create a product that teaches how to solve the problem
4. Sell the product to those with the identified problem and POCKET YOUR MONEY.

LET’S TAKE A DETAIL LOOK AT THE FOUR (4) POINTS ABOVE

1. FINDING A PROFITABLE PROBLEM:
This involves carrying out research. Since there are thousands upon thousands of problems that need to be solve, you must be focused. Focus in the sense that you must decide a particular niche to focus on. A niche is a particular area/topic of interest. The niche must be highly demanded otherwise, people will not be interested in paying for your hard work.

To give you a head start, I will list some highly selling niche on the internet. They are...

CONTINUE READING @ http://www.chiansyplatform.com/2015/11/information-product-marketing.html

It's a FREE Report. No sign up required. Read and get back to me via the comment box. Make sure you share with friends.

Here is the link to the Full Guide: http://www.chiansyplatform.com/2015/11/information-product-marketing.html - THIS LINK NO LONGER EXIST, we are sorry about the inconveniences this may have caused.

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Graduate Is Dying / Small Business Ideas And Opportunities For Teachers / We Buy Your Faulty External Hard Drive Here In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.