Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! (1885 Views)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by Teeboy22(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

laugh wan kill me o, and he is still smiling tying his throat
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by ivoatt(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oooooooo
grin

The Boy na idiot
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by Lobolintin(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahahahajaa
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by coolebux(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na pesin boyfriend be that oo grin grin
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by anathemiamia(f): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dunno why i found this so hilarious. Its not fair o. With his orange jumpsuit with cape
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by MadCow1: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chai
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
coolebux:
Na pesin boyfriend be that oo grin grin
boyfriend? it is possible cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by ivoatt(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
I swear the boy IS [size=5000pt]Silly[/size]
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by iliyande(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigerian movie cheesy
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dude is feeling like :

"so I am finally here? Is this not that Lagos I used to watch in Nigerian movies, whenever uncle Ifedi is in good spirits, and leave his tv on for his family? I must make it! Let me first of all act like Emeka Ike cos people say I look like him"

I love the optimism in his eyes. It reads 'welcome to the good life'
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by agarawu23(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lwkm

Seun did the same when I went to bring him from 'ilu oke' to Lagos back then grin
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by mandonnels(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teeboy22:
grin grin grin grin

cc; lalasticlala
m stil laughing ooooo. gosh mak my neighbors nor com dey fink somtin else oo dis nyt

1 Like

Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by DahtzFestjayz: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Not Funny
Re: When You Went To Bring Your New Houseboy From The Village! by JohnEazy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

Photo:when Ur Side Chick Text U That She Is 5months Pregnant / When Your Shadow Refuse To Photoshop / Sex Robot.. (igbo, Yoruba, Hausa And Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.