Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm (48805 Views)

Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm| January 2018 (101 Position) / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by caddylac(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2015
LordMecuzy:

that's my fears too oh... I'm scared it might be Porthacourt
It will be in Portharcourt
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Any News?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by andre99(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2015
You guys shd give this job a second thought, first and foremost it's a contract job, secondly the company is TSL it ain't any PPMC job, they told us during the interview in abuja. Don't fall for any cheap vacancy. I'm not trying to discourage anybody.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Bezed(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quo
Who told you what
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Bezed(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quo
Who told you what.?... we were told categorically not to ask after the company that the recruitment is for, so don't say what you don't know... Leave us who have hopes, even if it's TLS e no still bad... You get any, come dey follow us apply for the job... don't bring your discouraging spirit to this tread

4 Likes

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Beniyke007: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dont mind him. Na all these guys wey just pass out from NYSC last month dey talk like this. He is still enjoying staying in his father's house. When you stay for 3yrs without anything and no achievement, then you'll know how difficult this country is. You'll even look for companies you will go and apply or even plead to market their products for. You'll even beg for GNLD invite sef you wont see. But i pray it wont be your portion shaaa!
Bezed:
[quo
Who told you what.?... we were told categorically not to ask after the company that the recruitment is for, so don't say what you don't know... Leave us who have hopes, even if it's TLS e no still bad... You get any, come dey follow us apply for the job... don't bring your discouraging spirit to this tread

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tsl is not a bad company that have marine vessel.several oil tanker and operation in ghana
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by esonuu(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
andre99:
You guys shd give this job a second thought, first and foremost it's a contract job, secondly the company is TSL it ain't any PPMC job, they told us during the interview in abuja. Don't fall for any cheap vacancy. I'm not trying to discourage anybody.
oga,if u dnt want d job,we want am..me personally dnt mind,evn if its a yr contract,ordinary hotel job i nevr get since,dnt cum bring ma morale wey high dwn..u wey em papa na senator,go enjoy make we hustle 4 d cheap job

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
na wa o, I hope this guys have not forgotten zone 1 o. desperately waiting.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
So this guy want make we loose hope so him go get the job? I just laff in swahili... A firm that has a website and pays well, even if it's a two weeks job it's still an income jare...

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by adeester: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Has anybody heard anything about the interview conducted few weeks ago by workplace center for an oil and gas company?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Bezed(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2015
adeester:
Has anybody heard anything about the interview conducted few weeks ago by workplace center for an oil and gas company?
You won't hear from them now, till they 've concluded with other zones.... expect something from January

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by shehuharo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please has any1 gotten any info on wether the rescheduled interview will still hold on saturday?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Kereokwu(f): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls any news about d interview
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by ken13: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
shehuharo:
Please has any1 gotten any info on wether the rescheduled interview will still hold on saturday?
I've not heard anything yet. I believe you're referring to the Abuja Centre rescheduled interview.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by shehuharo(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Yes Ken, I just called them and they told me they have moved everything including the interview to next year cos they are rounding up for the year.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by ken13: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
shehuharo:
Yes Ken, I just called them and they told me they have moved everything including the interview to next year cos they are rounding up for the year.
Thanks Shehu.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
shehuharo:

Nigerian Employers should learn simple courtesy. Sending a mail to all applicants informing them of the new development isn't asking for too much.

E go better sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by SQLmastar(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

Nigerian Employers should learn simple courtesy. Sending a mail to all applicants informing them of the new development isn't asking for too much.

E go better sha
that's why You need to own ya own company and avoid their bullcrap!
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Hkana: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lordmecuzy and other zone 1 guys, what's up with these people? Have tthey conducted the test or something?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hkana:
Lordmecuzy and other zone 1 guys, what's up with these people? Have tthey conducted the test or something?

lol Bro I heard all recruitment postponed till january
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Hkana: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2015
LordMecuzy:

lol Bro I heard all recruitment postponed till january

Alright bro. Thanks for the info
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Any news and wat organisation was the recruitment for?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by H2Ossss(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2015

TSL Limited?
Thank God I didn't bother to apply.
E for pain me cheesy cheesy
plz... what's TSL... and what's bad about them?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by ksstroud: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
H2Ossss:

plz... what's TSL... and what's bad about them?

You can use Google Now haha... Plus TSL is Transport Services Limited at Apapa and tis not a bad coy... They pay averagely.... #I'm Off
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
ksstroud:

You can use Google Now haha... Plus TSL is Transport Services Limited at Apapa and tis not a bad coy... They pay averagely.... #I'm Off
ok
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by epaulo: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pls house, how is the working environment of eleme petrochemical p/Harcourt is(does working there support career growth). Also wats the pay for graduate engineer.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by killshot20(m): 5:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Pls is this job still avaliabl? If yes, where and how will I apply for this job?? Thanks
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Jagabanthelion: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2015
epaulo:
Pls house, how is the working environment of eleme petrochemical p/Harcourt is(does working there support career growth). Also wats the pay for graduate engineer.

Its a nice place. Pm me if u have more questions.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by epaulo: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

Its a nice place. Pm me if u have more questions.
pls sir, I appreciate... But how can I reach u
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by solleypee(m): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.