Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Andoid Emulator............... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Andoid Emulator............... (753 Views)

Please Ooo Which Of THE Android Emulator Is Best On Pc / How Can I Fix My Android Emulator On Mac, Or Which Emulator Can I Use? / How Too Get 300mb Every Week from mtn, Pc n Andoid Users: 100% Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andoid Emulator............... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good Day Lad, plz my System is Working on a 1GB RAM and the Requirements for most of the Android Emulators I have come over are 2GB RAM atleast... Please do you think there is any Emulator that could work on the PC? If yes Name it and if possible I need the link to download it!!!
Thankz for your usual understanding..
CC:Seaun
Lalasticlala
Re: Andoid Emulator............... by tripplephi: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Leader04:
Good Day Lad, plz my System is Working on a 1GB RAM and the Requirements for most of the Android Emulators I have come over are 2GB RAM atleast... Please do you think there is any Emulator that could work on the PC? If yes Name it and if possible I need the link to download it!!!
Thankz for your usual understanding..
CC:Seaun
Lalasticlala

there is NONE o..... BUT IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH IN GOOGLE YOU WILL DISCOVER A NEW WAY TO UPGRADE YOUR 1GB RAM TO 8GB WITHOUT ANY ENGINEER OR EVEN OPENING YOUR SYSTEM. ITS SIMPLE. BLESS U BRO
Re: Andoid Emulator............... by makeythoughts(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
We all know that android emulators works well on pc to use android apps and games on pc. here we are presenting you Top 5 best android emulators for pc...

.....Also visit Makeythoughts for complete details of best android apps you must use on your pc

1 Like

Re: Andoid Emulator............... by hedonistic: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2015
makeythoughts:
We all know that android emulators works well on pc to use android apps and games on pc. here we are presenting you Top 5 best android emulators for pc...

.....Also visit Makeythoughts for complete details of best android apps you must use on your pc

I'm having some difficulty with my Memu Android Emulator. It is not loading normally as it is always stuck at 59% when I try to start the programme. What could be the problem?
Re: Andoid Emulator............... by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 23, 2015
makeythoughts:

Enkz Dude!

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 3521 7months Old / Gitex 2016 Uae Immigration Bounce Two Nigerians / [HELP] How Can I Use My Modem On Asus Eee Pc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.