Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas (7057 Views)

Hampers And Gift Items For Christmas / What Do You Want For Christmas? – Drop Your Comments / Pictures - Great Butter Shortbread Biscuit For Christmas Gift For Love Ones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas by Heromaniaa: 1:55am On Nov 20, 2015
zaragal:

Pls let's travel together crye
Alright contact me so that we can travel together
Re: Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Alright contact me so that we can travel together

Lolzzzz......are you going to paris?? undecided...d the only place I cn travel with u angry
Re: Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas by Heromaniaa: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzz......are you going to paris?? undecided...d the only place I cn travel with u angry
Paris attack is still fresh in my memory. I wouldn't take somebody I love to that place. come lemme take you to see my mama...
Re: Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Paris attack is still fresh in my memory. I wouldn't take somebody I love to that place. come lemme take you to see my mama...

Lolzzzzz...yea cheesy
Re: Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas by chosenpraise(f): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2015
ZIPPY CREATIONS *XX* *bday* @>-- *gift*
Enjoy our great deals and offers of the season!
Book early for your Christmas Cakes and Hampers and enjoy 50% discounts.
It's the time of the year to appreciate that boss,pastor and loved one that made 2015 worthwile ({})
Get your Christmas cakes for as low as #999.99
Get your hampers from #2999.99
upwards!
Isn't that good news :E>
"For Him" and "For Her" packages also available!
Hurry!!! Place your order before 10th of dec and enjoy all these....unlimited offers
Corporate packaging of gifts also available
Call/Whatsapp:08030625817
BB: 2A7158FD
NB: packages above 5k attracts special gifts from our store.Thank you
Pls Re:bc

Re: Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2015
chosenpraise:
ZIPPY CREATIONS *XX* *bday* @>-- *gift*
Enjoy our great deals and offers of the season!
Book early for your Christmas Cakes and Hampers and enjoy 50% discounts.
It's the time of the year to appreciate that boss,pastor and loved one that made 2015 worthwile ({})
Get your Christmas cakes for as low as #999.99
Get your hampers from #2999.99
upwards!
Isn't that good news :E>
"For Him" and "For Her" packages also available!
Hurry!!! Place your order before 10th of dec and enjoy all these....unlimited offers
Corporate packaging of gifts also available
Call/Whatsapp:08030625817
BB: 2A7158FD
NB: packages above 5k attracts special gifts from our store.Thank you
Pls Re:bc

See package cool shocked....God where is my change
Re: Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

grin...biko does are my specs
Those.
Re: Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2015
am so feeling christmas smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need An Event Center In Ikorodu / 5 Important Tips For Hiring Your Wedding Vendor / Wedding Mc(s) In Lagos Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.