Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan (687 Views)

Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
i am not a great writer but The issue of the terror attack on paris which the media has hyped to the high skies has taken its toll on our individual minds, mine as a matter of fact. Most people nowadays no longer own their own opinions, just what trends on the media. paris vowed to avenge the attacks, when i heard the news, i thought they were going to attack ISIS bases but i was dumbfounded when i saw the state of syrians, innocent syrians. I mean this doesnt make paris any different from the terror groups... Killing innocents doesnt justify revenge. To the issue of islam and terrorism, now i am not a religion fanatic but screaming Allahu akbar doesnt make suicide or homicide halal i.e legit, i mean anybody can say that and commit any crime, it doesnt neccessarily make him a moslem or a pious moslem. We have all seen the france vs. Germany video where an explosion that was supposed to take place INSIDE the stadium and probably kill the french president francois hollande and thousands of people took place OUTSIDE causing the players to look at each other with curiousity. D explosion ddnt take place inside because of one man, a security. This man discovered the killer.s vest and stopped him. Do you know this man? I am asking u reading this, you probably dont. He was only mentioned a couple of times and that was all! Well, his name is ZOUHEIR, a moslem. Btw, a similar attack happened the same day in beirut but did yu even know? i dont know if this is the right section to drop this but i assume the mods will help me out.
Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Facebook normally activate safety checks for victims of natural disasters and attacks. it was activated for paris and not beirut victims of the bomb blast, not for the lebanon attacks, not for the kenya attacks. but it was activated for paris. why? talking about the kenya attacks that killed 147 or so people... omg, did i just type 147, and nobody cried foul.... all these makes me think, are these people not human... why is the world profiling races and countries?? isnt the bottom line not us being humans?? and those of you that are ready to bash me, i want you to remember SARAH BAARTMAN, a south african woman that now became an exhibit in the french museums during her lifetime, she was made to walk the streets of french speaking countries nude by the colonial masters She was subjected to sexual assaults by french mafias and likes, she was used in classes to show how the clitories of a black woman looks like to mention few.... oh, i just remembered, do you even remember the 18000 heads that was chopped off by the french colonial masters during the power tussle the media will never loud this things except for the ones that really affects them and their sponsors...
Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 17, 2015
syria attacks

Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Sarah Baartman

Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2015
beirut attacks

Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2015
kenyan attacks

Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2015
paris attacks

Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 17, 2015
you know what.. we are the cause..

yeah u heard me right.. we really the cause..

when will African media rise up and voice for its own people?

must we depend on BBC, CNN Or aljazera for our voices to be heard?.

you rightly called them western media and that's what they are.. they put theirs first...

I think in this case,

OYO IS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE OUR CASE.

1 Like

Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2015
krattoss:
you know what.. we are the cause..

yeah u heard me right.. we really the cause..

when will African media rise up and voice for its own people?

must we depend on BBC, CNN Or aljazera for our voices to be heard?.

you rightly called them western media and that's what they are.. they put theirs first...

I think in this case,

OYO IS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE OUR CASE.
And the even more sad thing is most of us dont think for ourselves no more, the media does all the thinking and we do all the trolling..
Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Where is seun and lalasticlala na... Must tons of people comment before sensitive topics like this hit front page? I am appalled and topics like "checkout tonto dike new dress" hits FP. Oga o
Re: The Media and The World (VIEWERS DISCRETION)- Midassultan by mekzyjoe(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Sa Pastor(the Snake Pastor) Gets Beaten And Church Burnt / What Were The Christian Crusades? / What Does The Bible Say About War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.