Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

VIDEO: The Snippet Of Adele’s New Song “when We Were Young” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: The Snippet Of Adele’s New Song “when We Were Young” (544 Views)

Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health / Watch: Adele’s New Single ‘send My Love (to Your New Lover)’ / Reggae Cover Version Of Adele's "Hello". Please Rate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: The Snippet Of Adele’s New Song “when We Were Young” by oyinremie: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adele teased another new song off her upcoming album, 25, during an interview with 60 Minutes Australia. In a preview clip posted by the show on Twitter, the British songstress belts out the new track “When We Were Young.”

“Let me photograph you in this light in case it is the last time / So we might be exactly like we were before we realized,” she sings. “We were sad of getting old, it made us restless / I’m so mad I’m getting old it makes me reckless / It was just like a movie, it was just like a song / When we were young.”

During the interview, which airs this Sunday, Nov. 22, the “Hello” singer got candid, displaying her humor and revealing her insecurities to host Liz Hayes.

“I get really nervous,” Adele reveals, adding that she “doesn’t want to disappoint” her fans. “I didn’t believe in myself,” the Grammy winner continues, jokingly adding that she’s “waiting for someone to send me back.”

“For the first time in my entire life, I feel like I’m dealing with myself,” she concludes in the candid clip.

Watch the video here as Adele’s 25 drops Nov. 20. - http://www.aderemisblog.com.ng/2015/11/the-snippet-of-adeles-new-song-when-we-were-young.html

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Transfer Data From Old Iphone To New Iphone 6/6 Plus / Music: Sammy Chuks – Chukwudimma | @sammychuks25 |download / Baba Nla Remake By Up And Coming Nairaland Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.