Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Hahahahah!!! Polluting The Air - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahahahah!!! Polluting The Air (464 Views)

What If The Pilot And The Co Pilot Start A Fight While On The Air / Who Messed Up The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hahahahah!!! Polluting The Air by kraftbeat(m): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Akpos farts (pollutes the air) in the classroom and his teacher gets really upset and throws him out. He goes and sits outside the class.

The principal walks by and sees him sitting outside laughing.

He asks, “Akpos, what are you doing outside sitting here laughing?”

Akpos replies, “I farted in class and the teacher threw me out.”

The Principal asks, “Well then, why are you laughing?”

Akpos replies, “Because they are in class taking in the smell while I’m here enjoying the fresh air.”

For More Click Here ... http://www.kraftbeats.org/

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset / America No Pass 9ja / How True...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.