Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

If BBM Was In The Bible Times - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If BBM Was In The Bible Times (1035 Views)

The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse / Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If BBM Was In The Bible Times by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2015
If BBM was there in bible times, some posts would
be like:
1. Guys it's scary. Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt.. # Shaking !
2. Pimping my Camel.. Jerusalem here I come
3. Chilling with Moses by Mount Sinai..Miracles
be going down here.. # OMG!
4. Eve and Hubby got banished.. They ate from
the forbidden fruit.. I mean who does that!? # Smh
5. Just chilling in first class At Noah's Ark.. The view here is Fantastic.. But 'em Lions keep staring at me.. #Weird
6. Some people are soo Cruel! Cain, How do you
kill your own bro.. # RIP Abel.. *Tear Drop*
7. Jacobs Status: Things we do for Love, Can't believe I served her father for 14 years just to get
her.. Got Mad Love for you Rachael
8. Isaac: Damn! Dad nearly sacrificed me.. #
SelfieWithLamb !
9. One of Jesus' Disciples post: What a Long
day..
Walking and Preaching the gospel.. Now chilling
with 'em bro's..
Them guys are funny.. # LLP (Laughing Like
Pharaoh)
10. Mary: Joseph is not replying to my messages
on WhatsApp He still thinks I cheated.. Grow Up
Mahn!
11. Samson: This chick just sold me out.. Iam
going to bring the roof down on this party..# TurnUp !
12. Judas did what!!? That bro aint Loyal! # Smh.
Re: If BBM Was In The Bible Times by acenazt: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Moses Broadcast mesaage: Hello my Fans and Followers,the boss just messaged me tomorrow we moving out. #Cannan

BBM Kings Group. WE RULE!!

King David: guys!!! look at my DP!! I saw this chick from my balcony i no go rest till i take my own share of that sweeet BOD!

King of Syria:Dave but i know that chick she has a guy oh.

KING DAVID:I KNOW NA!! Na think i dey think of how to clean am.

KING DAVID:You know wetin since na me be king i go just invite her show face. I must chop that thing

King of Syria:Dave take it easy,oya what if she gets pregnant or her guy catches you?

Pharoah:This syrian man na coward abeg Dave me i go dey after sack.

King David :My main man Pharoah. Longest tym how Egypt na?

Pharoah:Guy forget Egypt make we talk about that chick

King David :Pharoah Pharoah pherolistic pharoah i never run d package Finnish you want after na wa for u ohh.

Pharoah:see this guy oya make we make deal

King David:oya na.

King of Syria:Dave answer me please

KING David: shey ha Guy dey my Army na. When i nack her i go tell dem commaner for battle front make him send d guy come house. Make him go straff her too just incase!! Hehhehehe

King of Syria:Dave ohhhh God will punish you ohh

King of Palestine:Dave i don show i been send you message you no reply. Guy make we end this war now! Me people don dey die too much.

KING DAVID: HAHAHHAHAHHAA bastard When your popsy send goliath enter my country she una been dey feel una sef?

KING of Palestine; haba dave dat na my popsy na. Try for me.

King of Lebanon: i don show my guys wetin i miss?

Pharoah: lwkmd see palestine king ohh. Oya dave how about out deal na?

Pharoah: incase casala gas. We go need to mod that chick guy

Pharoah:dave you dey here me? If tins red send am go front of battle.

Pharoah:Me go send my bestest Assassin show for the battle field

Pharoah: where that yeye Palestine king sef. We go need una military Jersey. My Assassin go max am enta war make them end that guy incase.

King of Palestine: Nooo!! Why i go give una my Jersey? Una know how much one cost? Abeg no reason that matter ohh.

King David: see stingy mumu. Guy if you no give me the Jersey i go send more Army make dem clear una.

Pharoah:me sef go send this guy want mess with us oh

King of Palestine: guyses haba na na joke i been dey joke make una no vex. Oya Pharoah how many you need?

Pharoah: idiot na just 5. Send beer join abeg

King of Lebanon :cheii see Baaad guys!! #Respect to una but make That Babylon king no hear una dey try bully another king. Una know say na him be Chiarman United Kingdoms abi?

King David:Mtcheeeew abeg forget that old man. God dey my side i no fear am

King og Syria: which God dave? You this big Sinner?

Pharoah:Guy hu be admin hear?? Abeg kick this coward Syrian out of here!! #Asap

Queen of Sheba:Guys will never change. I have been reading all you evil plans. Dave how is Solomon naa my daughter is Missing him oh.

Pharoah: i don go time for Lunch don do for here later guys. Dave abeg call me.
Re: If BBM Was In The Bible Times by Donald3d(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Jeeee

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Would You Do To This Kind Of Joke From Ure Girl? / The Difference Between An American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Couldnt Stop Laughing Reading This Lmao (celeb Fight /photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.