Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee (2829 Views)

Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc / Updated-New Job Vacancies / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee by walerush: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Good morning nairalanders. I received a mail this morning from the HR department of fidelity bank requesting the submission of my updated Cv for consideration for the position of a graduate intern. The message looks real, but am sceptical because of how hackers recently took over their site and requested for the provision of Bvn in order to fill an application form. My question this morning is that, has anyone here received similar message requesting for the submission of an updated Cv?
Re: Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee by OluwabiyiAjayi(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2015
No!

I love ur style bro but it can also happen this way when answer to prayers comes.

Pls be careful the more.
Best of luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee by yomalex(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Does the mail originate from their servers?
More Jobs available on www.jobsdome.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
be careful
Re: Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee by Hiploko(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
What email add was used?
Re: Fidelity Bank Updated Cv Submission For The Position Of Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hey! Requesting for BVN, That's a scam!! Habbah! Pls Oh brother don't fall victim of those out there ohh. When u didn't submit your application. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Eko Electricity Distribution Job / Winners Golden Chance / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.