Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Help Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Pls (611 Views)

Help! Pls Does Infinix Hot 5 Has Notification Light? / Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. / OTG Cable Is Not Working On My Phone, Any Help Pls.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by Hazheez: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Pls Nairalanders,,,, do release dates of phones matters when buying a phone. E.g, can i buy a phone released in 2013.
Re: Help Pls by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hazheez:
Pls Nairalanders,,,, do release dates of phones matters when buying a phone. E.g, can i buy a phone released in 2013.

If it's still available, sure.
You can even buy the "ancient" Nokia 3310.
The disadvantage of buying old phones is that sometimes the parts have gone out of circulation and can be scarce to find.
Also if it is an Android phone, but not a flagship then it most likely would have been "abandoned" by the OEM and won't receive OTAs.
Re: Help Pls by Hazheez: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Karmanaut:

If it's still available, sure.
You can even buy the "ancient" Nokia 3310.
The disadvantage of buying old phones is that sometimes the parts have gone out of circulation and can be scarce to find.
Also if it is an Android phone, but not a flagship then it most likely would have been "abandoned" by the OEM and won't receive OTAs.
God Bless you my Brother, its HTC Butterfly that i want to buy
Re: Help Pls by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hazheez:
God Bless you my Brother, its HTC Butterfly that i want to buy
The Butterfly S?
It's a good phone.
16GB ROM, 2GB RAM.
Upgradable to 4.4 KitKat officially, and you can upgrade to Lollipop using a custom ROM.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z For Sale In Ilorin. / Infinix Mobility Reveals Next Generation Camera Smartphone With 4G Named ZERO3 / Huawei G Power Gamicon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.