Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

And They Say Islam Is Of Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And They Say Islam Is Of Peace (731 Views)

The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace / Why Say Islam Is A Religion Of Peace? / The End Of Islam Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And They Say Islam Is Of Peace by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Don't tell me. I don't want to hear it.
I don't want to hear the attacks in Paris have nothing to do with Islam.
Because here's the rub. Any man shouting Allahu Akbar as he blows himself to paradise is an adherent of the same religion and scriptures children are forced to learn, repeat and regurgitate by Muslims clerics the world over.

As with 9/11, 7/7, the Charlie Hebdo massacres, the public beheading in the UK of drummer Lee Rigby, and Boko Haram in Northern Nigeria, the race to find the Paris killers has been equaled only by the rush of the usual liberal fluff-muffins to distance ‘moderate’ Muslims from the ideology of the terrorists. What we are not allowed to think is that anything intrinsic to Muslim culture perpetuates these atrocities and they will further have us believe that in no way are the acts of suicide bombers linked to islam, A religion which encourages exactly that.

And yet parallels are easily drawn. If 80% of French citizens had sympathy with the Charlie Hebdo attacks and 90% think homosexuality should be banned, just how wide is the gulf between mainstream Muslims and ISIS stalwarts throwing gay men from buildings or emptying Kalashnikov’s into the crowds. This terrorist are there for one reason and one reason only,’ which is ‘to die for the Caliphate and usher in a world without infidels. That's their strategy and it's been that way since the 7th century.’

Our world leaders are scared to upset these people, everyone has got a touchy feeling these days, finding lasting solutions to these menace has become unsustainable. Even after Paris Pres. Obama looks like a man stalling for time until he can hand over the keys of the White House to someone with the stomach for a fight. Obama is talking a good game—of standing shoulder to shoulder with France.

Francoise Hollande ( French Pres.) said the terrorist attacks in Paris were an act of war. And I believe he is right. But are they gathering the armies of the European Union to help them? No! Leaders of the free world are busy tweeting empty words and taking selfies of their sad faces. But no one is coordinating a unified defence of Western freedoms. We have singularly failed to bridge the vast gulf between sympathy and action.

If Muslims want to distance themselves from the extremists lurking at the periphery of their religion, they would be wise to walk in a different direction, to speak out against the terror behind this 'religion of peace'. Where is this show of defiance? How often do we hear Muslim clerics denounce the actions of terrorists in their ranks? The answer is: nowhere and not enough. Declare yourselves. Whose side are you on? Theirs or ours? Are you looking for shelter? Or harbouring hate?

Liberals would like us to believe we are part of a vibrant multicultural society. The reality is that we are not a blend of cultures living together harmoniously. We are a culture on course to be eradicated by a more determined one. We will be the first culture in the history of the world to eliminate ourselves thru our own stupidity and being led by politically correct morons drawing all behind them like the pied piper of Hamelin leading us to our own destruction back to a country of religious dogma, women back to slavery, infidels to their death with the whole of society in constant war, death and destruction helped along by religious persecution all because we do not want to be seen as Racist and selfish. The majority warned about opening borders to these groups but our governments did not listen, because they think they know best, they opened its doors to all against the opinions of its citizens now their worst fears are being realised, they ( government's) are finally starting to see take shape what the vast majority knew all along, and yet we are still silenced, still not allowed to fight back, still trying to defend ourselves with both arms tied behind our backs.

It is the rest of us against them ( Islamic terrorist ) and it is high time we start looking out for ourselves.
Re: And They Say Islam Is Of Peace by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2015
are you igbo? so you can't differentiate between a religious belief and peoples actions undecided
Re: And They Say Islam Is Of Peace by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
What are you saying? Makes no sense to me, what has my tribe got to do with any of the things i wrote? and at what point does the actions of terrorist not conform or differ to their religious beliefs? why dont you read to understand and ask intelligent questions next time.

crusadistic:
are you igbo? so you can't differentiate between a religious belief and peoples actions undecided
Re: And They Say Islam Is Of Peace by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ollymurs:
What are you saying? Makes no sense to me, what has my tribe got to do with any of the things i wrote? and at what point does the actions of terrorist not conform or differ to their religious beliefs? why dont you read to understand and ask intelligent questions next time.

I knew you must be igbo.you didn't even condemn the people carrying out the actions,you went about attacking Islam and the entire Muslim population
Re: And They Say Islam Is Of Peace by trapQ: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
You sound like a child.

Didn't Mohammed do worse?? Mohammed did 10 times worse things than his followers.

Why is that wheneverbyou hear the word "suicide bomber", Muslim terrorists comes to your mind first?

Is a coincidence that out of the 10 most dangerous countries in the world, 9 are Islamic extremist countries??

Is it a coincidence that in ALL Muslim countries, apostasy is punishable by death??
crusadistic:
I knew you must be igbo.you didn't even condemn the people carrying out the actions,you went about attacking Islam and the entire Muslim population

(1) (Reply)

Modern Nigerian Churches Synonymous With Baba-ijebu / MUST WATCH: Videos The Muslims Dont Want You To See / Why We Are Really Here On Earth.. Shocking Answers Discovered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.