Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,313 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fabregas: I Wish I Had Played With Suarez At Barca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabregas: I Wish I Had Played With Suarez At Barca (264 Views)

Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React / Before This Luis Suarez There Was A Luis Suarez At Barcelona / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabregas: I Wish I Had Played With Suarez At Barca by Lanrexoyin: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
The Catalan midfielder admits he would have relished a partnership with the Uruguay forward at Camp Nou and says he hopes former team-mate Lionel Messi is fit for the Classico

Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas is disappointed to have missed out on the opportunity of playing with Luis Suarez at Barcelona and says he hopes his friend Lionel Messi is fit to face Real Madrid in the Clasico.

Fabregas spent three seasons at Barca, but left the same summer Suarez arrived from Liverpool - in 2014 - meaning the two never played together at Camp Nou.

"Barcelona have fantastic players," the 28-year-old told Goal in an exclusive interview. "The three in attack decide matches, even though the best of them all is missing at the moment - and that's Leo Messi.

"But Neymar has taken a step forward and Luis Suarez is. . . I wish I had played with him at Barcelona because he is a striker with whom I would have had a phenomenal understanding.

"The rest, Andres Iniesta, Sergio Busquets and also the defence, which is practically the same (as when I was there), they have a very high level. "

(1) (Reply)

Coach Siasia's Mother KIDNAPPED / Pls! Help Me Out If You Have An Experience In Pool.... / Annual Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.