Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

2015 Still Counting… Another Celebrity Said ‘I Do’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2015 Still Counting… Another Celebrity Said ‘I Do’ (427 Views)

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / Another Celebrity Marriage Crashed!!! See Celebrity Marriage That Has Reportedl / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Still Counting… Another Celebrity Said ‘I Do’ by topmole: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ghanaian actress, Sonia Ibrahim is the latest celebrity star to be taken-off the singles market. The younger sister to screen goddess Juliet Ibrahim shared the news of her engagement to Collins Depablo on her official Instagram page with photos of her ring and a touching message. - See more at: http://olorisupergal.com/2015-still-counting-another-celebrity-said-i-do/#sthash.YOwyFNLD.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Ten Most Bizarre Nigerian Myths / Parent Let Cat And Boy Duel Over Laser Pointer (video) / Altogether Lovely Hair Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.