Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,973 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) (4033 Views)

I Lost My Dog Today.. / How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy. / Just Got This Dog Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
I got this dog on Thursday last week, got her really late, you know, I was excited AF, got home, fed her, but noticed she was really dull, I dewormed her,
Then on Saturday morning she fell sick, wouldn't eat, nose was dry and warm, I got my vet who checked her up, administered some drugs, on Sunday she was dull, eats less and drinks less, doctor said she is gradually recuperating, then this morning she died.

Am so devastated right now, I feel so empty,
Like I made a bad choice buying her,
It's so painful, especially when the economy is bad and you have not been paid your salary for 2 months and you use the little cash on you to buy her

R.I.P vera

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Chanchit: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
I no need tell you the pot weh u need to search.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by braimeddy: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
So sorry. God will give you another money to buy a healthier one.

6 Likes

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by jamex93(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
sorry
just go get anoda one
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by coolebux(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
I bet u didn't examine the health of the animal b4 paying for it

Next time just be wiser

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by pyyxxaro: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
So Vera don DEAD cry

Dem never pay u salary for 2months

U con go buy Vera

Hmmmm

You go stubborn for small pikin o cry

Just take heart grin

Next time if you like go buy Cat or Horse

Na u know

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by aguizm(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sorry bro.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by anyiobi262: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
sorry it painful such a thin have happened to me when I bought my first gsd he died after one week we stay together sorry my brother u will get another

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by yommen: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sorry bro. Such things happen to help us make better decisions in the future. I also experienced such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by barcaboi(m): 12:51am On Nov 18, 2015
sorry bro... I know how it feels. ...more will come

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by PrinceZahzah(m): 4:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Sorry bro,it's only natural for u to forget doin careful examination on her due to anxiety and over excitement.Be careful next time.

u may also have an envious or jealous neighbor too...u know d rest na
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thanks people, I have 2 samoyeds and a 5 months old gsd, it's not totally a loss,
Check out my 5 months old gsd
That's her pix when she was 2 and half months old, now she looks like an adult gsd

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by CertifiedSamuel: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sorry bro. Such happens.

I lost my 5 month old male samoyed last week. He's been d best dog even though he is quite stubborn. I still miss him till date.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Eveezy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
but bro am quite curious, isn't dis dsame dog DT bobby sold at dash away price? nd now its dead? and BTW, am so sorry for ur loss
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Albertone(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2015
is it because of that ugly dog that you are sad,if u truly love her then bury her in a golden caskette better still call calabar boyz to come and help you slaughter and cook her*....runs for cover....GBOSA*
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Albertone:
is it because of that ugly dog that you are sad,if u truly love her then bury her in a golden caskette better still call calabar boyz to come and help you slaughter and cook her*....runs for cover....GBOSA*

I wonder how you made it up to this level in life,
I can see stupidity is your most priced asset,
I I know your life has been under some sort of pathological trance that has caused your thinking faculty to be impalimasoled

Bastard son of a toothless bitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by obedfynez(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
CoolSmithz:

I wonder how you made it up to this level in life,
I can see stupidity is your most priced asset,
I I know your life has been under some sort of pathological trance that has caused your thinking faculty to be impalimasoled

Bastard son of a toothless bitch
I see dictionary in use lolzz
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
obedfynez:
I see dictionary in use lolzz

Som people are just stupid,
Am sorry for bursting out,
Besides, I didn't use any dictionary

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Baroba(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
CoolSmithz:

Som people are just stupid,
Am sorry for bursting out,
Besides, I didn't use any dictionary

You should have ignored him, don't stoop to his level, that was his intention.. Anyway sorry about your loss, losing a cherished pet sometimes seems one has loved a family member, its never easy.. People who have never owned a dog might find it difficult to understand...

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Doughyeenbae(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op sorry ..I lost my Rot 4 years ago she was five months old,never expected it same symptoms as above..take heart..Pele sad
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Baroba:

You should have ignored him, don't stoop to his level, that was his intention.. Anyway sorry about your loss, losing a cherished pet sometimes seems one has loved a family member, its never easy.. People who have never owned a dog might find it difficult to understand...

Thanks bro,
You are a brother
GOD BLESS
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP, have you gotten another Boerboel now? Vera had a lovely coat
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
okikiosibodu:
OP, have you gotten another Boerboel now? Vera had a lovely coat

not yet sir
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Niangollan42: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
CoolSmithz:

not yet sir

grin
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is why in this economy that we are in, I don't even want to buy another expensive dog breed, even my Rott/gsd mix bitch that I bought for 45k, I am regretting it now, the worst thing is that she can't even littre sef! but she's still good for security though, very territorial and fierce but just imagine if she should die, then that 45k that I spent will just go down the drain for nothing.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
mhd5757:
This is why in this economy that we are in, I don't even want to buy another expensive dog breed, even my Rott/gsd mix bitch that I bought for 45k, I am regretting it now, the worst thing is that she can't even littre sef! but she's still good for security though, very territorial and fierce but just imagine if she should die, then that 45k that I spent will just go down the drain fornothing.

Well said sir

(1) (Reply)

8 months Female Caucasian For Sale / Check Out The World’s Most Expensive Dog – Tibetan , Worth $2million (N357 Milli / Mongrel Puppies For Sale In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.