Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer (1059 Views)

Job Breakthrough,but Not Happy / How Real Is E Breakthrough Nig Ltd, Lagos / Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by victoroshi: 1:11pm On May 20, 2009
EstherBreakthrough or E-Breakthrough is a FRAUD based recruitment agency located at No: 82, Clegg Street, Ojuelegba, Surulere Lagos.

They always claim to have vacancies for different categories of job seekers i.e. both graduates and undergraduates. You'll always find their advert placement in the Tuesday and Thursday editions of The Guardian Newspaper.

Once you apply to them, they invite you immediately for a test and ask you to come along with writing materials as well as a non-refundable fee of 200 Naira or so.

Once invited, whether or not you write their "Test" you'll get a notification from them via sms or e-mail that you were successful in the "Test" and that you should come over to their office to collect a recommendation letter to your potential employers. And that you should also come with a specified amount ranging from 1,000 Naira and 1,700 Naira.

At the end, they send you to their fellow cohorts or collaborators who pretend to have vacancies. But you later realize they have no vacancies. You'll be the one to advice yourself of not going to any subsequent company they refer you after your shoes are almost completely worn out.

However, it has been shared in this forum by someone that they got him/her a job at one insurance firm at Ikeja. This was after he/she wrote the firm's own test.

In a nutshell, they are BIG TIME SCAMMERS!

It is adviced that anyone who gets an Invitation from them should disregard it and also forward this information via e-mail to as many friends or relatives who are job seekers that might fall prey to their gimmicks if not well informed.
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by call4shola(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2009
I also fell a victim of the so called e-breakthrough, let us be very aware of these kinds of recruitment agencies, they are a bunch of unserious elements, the coy they referred me to was very unprofessional, a one man business looked better than them, the premises was noting to write home about, to make matters worse the useless company asked me to come for another test the following Tuesday, i quickly soji my life, man pikin dey suffer becos of sey no jobs for we country, God dey sha. angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked

Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by kufreabasi(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2009
The Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough of a thing is too much,
I will better call EFCC for this scammer. i am one of its victim.
I paid money for test, just after they text  me to congratulate for being sucesshful in the test i took, that i should come with 1,300naira to secure my job.
this is unfair  Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough. l
leave poor Nigerians alone.
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by Zagash(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2009
na today ina just know grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by tayoTFC(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2009
i heard of them , i intensionally send a wrong cv to them with my number but diffirent name on the resume ,so they call me for interview , i got to the room and parlour office at ojuelegba , i was told to pay N1500 for employment form as a proffesional , since this is what am expecting from them i tell the man to his face that they are 419 recruitment agency that how can u call tell body looking 4 job to pay N1,500 it turn to argument btw us but i rubbish them, promise to report them to EFCC,
SO Nairalanders, Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough a is Big Time Scamme

when i got out of the office i met a well dress lady going for interview i just to her to go back but she insist that she has to be interview cos she is from ondo state can u , imaging the harm Estherbreakthrough is doing.
pls be warn
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by sycapponia(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2009
These are the kind of people EFCC should be after. I cannot believe that this company is still existing after all the threats a particular lady reeled out in 2006 when i also fell victim just like her.

May God help Nigeria.
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by Topegold: 4:28pm On May 26, 2009
If not for God thru nairaland.com I would have fallen as a victim of Esther breakthrough or e-breakthrough like they branded themselves. Phew! i was about going for the interview when I had this inner check inside of me. Immediately I applied they responded (they must have an auto-response). I felt this is fantastic! I became very estatic but before leaving the cafe I decided to browse estherbreakthrough and I saw the post by dear nairalanders! thank God 4 U guys otherwise I'd would havefallen a victim
thank God
thank webmaster
thank nairalanders

my encouragement for nairalanders is that even though God can change the story of a man overnite we should not always look for overnite success. that reminds me of what my mentor says that those who take shortcut shall be cut short. we wont be cut short as we rise to the top

see you there
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by kufreabasi(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2009
among this same group is MAKA CHRIS VENTURE, both located at ojuelegba.
these two shuold be dealt with. they are fraudsters
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by tayoTFC(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2009
I THINKS IS HIGH TIME WE MACTH TO EFCC OFFICE TO REPORT ALL THIS IDENTIFY RECRUITMENT AGENCY SCAMMER
OR WHAT DID U GUYS THINK THE WAY OUT.
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by kufreabasi(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2009
the only thing we can do is to get efcc email address and send them a mail listing all this scammers,their phone numbers and their address.
anyone that has EFCC email address should paste it here.
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by teekay27(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2009
The email address is info@efccnigeria.org
Re: Estherbreakthrough Or E-breakthrough Big Time Scammer by hotmike81: 8:43am On May 28, 2009
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
INTERPOL ALONG WITH TWO OTHER INTERNATIONAL SECURITY OUTFITS ARE PREPARING THEIR CLOSE-UP ON E-BREAK THROUGH.
ALL THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN DUPED PLEASE PREPARE YOUR EVIDENCE TO NAIL THESE INFIDELS .
E BREAK THROUGH WILL SOON BE E-JJJAIL THROUGH

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Meteorological Agency / Set Up Accounting Package Using Microsoft Excel / Web Designers / Graphics Designers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.