Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes (3629 Views)

Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump / 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
1. Fernando Torres

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
2. Ronaldinho

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
3. Mesut Ozil

Mesut Özil And His Sister Look Scarily Alike!

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
4.Daniel Ospina

Daniel Ospina Has a Sister. – Daniella David is the
Main Goalkeeper for the Colombian National Team.
The pair look so much alike that we cannot help it.
Some people say that sometimes they are mistaken
as twins.

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
5. Neymar

The nose, the smile and eyes are some of the
similar facial features between this woman and the
Barcelona striker.

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
6.Messi

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
7.Gareth Bale

Gareth Bale has a Female Look Alike and it’s exceptional! It’s funny that the only difference between them is the length of the hair.

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
8.Christiano Ronaldo

He’s currently the best player in the world. The Real Madrid Star has a female look alike. Her name is Elma Aveiro and she’s the older sister of Cristiano. Apparently, she is one of the great examples that the Portuguese player has in his life.

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
8. Alexis Sanchez

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Cpumping(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
I look like theo Walcott. aswear

grin

1 Like

Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by mikron(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
wow, very nice, God is great
Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by frinx: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cpumping:
I look like theo Walcott. aswear

grin

Upload pics. Lol
Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by bossto(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2015
Chaiii....Bale is fucking ugly mehn!!
Re: Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Olamyyde(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
bossto:
Chaiii....Bale is fucking ugly mehn!!
As inembarassed...he is even more ugly now with his ponytail hair and beard. I wonder how he would look like if he was poor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join My Colossus Bet Syndicate For Big Payouts.. Blaq_lsg / AFCON 2013 And Crazy Colourful Hair Style / Can I See World Cup On Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.