Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? (761 Views)

I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE / How Do You Handle A Troublesome Wife / We Came To Raise Money For Our Poor Parents-13-yr-olds Who Fled Abuja For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by Orikinla(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Majority of troublesome and unruly children in Nigeria are from poor parents. They are always restless. When the children of the rich are indoors at home in the night, you will see children of the poor on the street doing nothing reasonable and their parents don't care. They are annoyingly noisy and disturbing the peace. Only few of them behave like civilized humans. The others are vandals. They don't even fear or respect their parents and elders. But I don't blame them, because no child asked to be born poor. If children had to choose their parents before birth, none of them would have chosen to be born by poor and vulnerable parents. And poor people should stop their stu-pidity of just having children they cannot bear the burden of their welfare. When I see these restless kids hanging and milling around on the streets in the ghetto, I feel so sorry for them. But I have seen some of them standing out of the wretched crowd and walking tall. I have seen some of them glittering like precious stones in a heap of rubbish. These outstanding ones are the shining stars that can change the misfortune of their poor families. But in most cases, the brightest ones are the weakest ones in the ghetto and often the targets of the bullies and predators on the prowl, roaming about like demons from hell. These demons are the ones who turn into criminals and other terrorists of the society. But their parents are to blame, because they failed to bring them up as well bred children. Majority of the poor caused their own poverty, because they have failed to learn from the mistakes of other poor people. The poor will get poorer as long as they continue to breed children they cannot feed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by Eboh4z: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Troublesome and unruly children have nothing to do with being poor or rich, it's simply a product of home training....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Eboh4z:
Troublesome and unruly children has nothing to do with poor or rich, it's simply a product of home training....
Re: Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by itstpia8: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Live and let live.
Re: Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gosh!
Re: Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by obiak4(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op is a confused fellow the crimes committed by rich kids in nigeria and the world over cannot be compared to that of poor background
e.g nigeria civil war started by two rich kids gowon n ojukwu
isis justice uwais son
drug trafficing gloria okon for ibb and wife
drug trafficking gowon son served 20yrs in usa was recently released,
drug cartel buruju,thief tinubu,ibb,oyeanuma
drug abuse sentor smart adeyemi from kogi daughter
terrorism abudul murtalab under pant bomber, un bomber this hausa guy oooo forgot his name
the poor steal but the rich always bring shame to the name of our country

1 Like

Re: Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by ideology(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op thought he made some sense, grin grin

Very poorly assumed post

1 Like

Re: Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by itstpia8: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? by double0seven(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
The OP did make sense whether you want to believe it or not.

if you think majority/generality of criminals or criminal minded boys are not from poor homes, then you are only deceiving yourself.

However, the best kids in terms of behavior, respect, brilliance, good morals, compassion and empathy for others, humility, honesty, aspirations are majorly from middle class homes.

(1) (Reply)

Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Not Underrate / One Word For This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.