Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) (1287 Views)

Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) / Chris Brown's Ex, Karrueche Tran Flaunts New Tattoos / Rita Dominic Vs Karrueche Tran. Who Rocked The Khaki Jumpsuit Better???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by dunsman(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chris Brown's ex girlfriend Karrueche Tran who is currently in Nigeria had the opportunity to visit an IDP camp and the Hope for Survival Orphanage in Abuja. The popular celebrity shares some lovely picture and had a nice time with the kids..

http://www.celebolofofo.com/2015/11/chris-browns-ex-girlfriend-karrueche.html

CC:Lalasticlacla
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good.. she got a soft heart

I like her
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by dunsman(f): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Good.. she got a soft heart

I like her

Me too
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
dunsman:

Me too
good to know smiley
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by sulmeza(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
dat's a kind gesture 4rm her.....going all d way ova dia....nice
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by dunsman(f): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
lalasticlala cool cool cool cool wink wink
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time tran
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by dunsman(f): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
hooli:
End time tran
lol.. u funny grin
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Nice of her
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Awwww...she's got a big heart..God bless her 4 dis
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by hyfr(m): 1:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians can Be Selfish. Remember When Foreign Stars Like Drake And Co Were Posting The BringBackOurGirls #BBOG On Instagram ans Twitter. Now Paris Is In The Same State And All We Could Do is Talk Trash, When We All Know That Our Media Authorities Don't Pay Much Attention To Our Problems Like Advanced Countries. With Love From Paris... Abeg I dey Aba
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:43am On Nov 18, 2015
hyfr:
Lord of chosen answers prayers!!. My pastor told me I'll be engaged to a white celebrity this month and now this chick dey naija,could it be her?

lol.. stay there make pant dae wear you grin grin grin
Tell ya pastor make im go ask God wella
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by silverdam(m): 2:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Karrueche Tran wey some people called Chris Brown's slut, na she go visit IDP camp ooo. She's not even a Nigerian, our very own Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola and other Nigerian Celebrities didn't even bother to go check them.

It is very obvious Nigerians don't value their own. Shitty country called Nigeria. This country should just separate, I will rather go with the Hausas cos they are more reserved than the selfish Igbos and self centered lazy Yorubas.

It's been long I ever heard an international crime linked to Nigerian Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2015
silverdam:
Karrueche Tran wey some people called Chris Brown's slut, na she go visit IDP camp ooo. She's not even a Nigerian, our very own Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola and other Nigerian Celebrities didn't even bother to go check them.

It is very obvious Nigerians don't value their own. Shitty country called Nigeria. This country should just separate, I will rather go with the Hausas cos they are more reserved than the selfish Igbos and self centered lazy Yorubas.

It's been long I ever heard an international crime linked to Nigerian Hausas.

Hmmm lalasticala cool cool
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by Beezally(f): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by dunsman(f): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2015
But forget, that's brilliant of her
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by porshuch: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2015
dunsman:

Me too
me three grin grin
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
porshuch:
me three grin grin
Haaaa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Karrueche Tran During Her Visit To IDP Camp In Abuja (photos) by drizslim(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
She was paid for this

Stunts she's displaying

Do Go Back Guys Are Missing ur 69 Jor

End Time Girl

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Yemi Alade Biggest Pot Of Rice She Ever Cooked...VIDEO / Birthday S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online / Kolade Oyewande Signs Multimillionaire Deal With Toyota Highlanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.