Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,809 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day (772 Views)

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / Amazing Benefits Of Wearing Deodorants / Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by DCorporatechic: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
hellos guys...
so I read an article on "shoepidity" n I shall share snippets of it as well as tips for choosing healthier shoes...
Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ladies and thr show offs...

I prefer a lady wit flats....
Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by DCorporatechic: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Ladies and thr show offs...

I prefer a lady wit flats....

Lol...d fact that high heels actually adds class to one's dressing cannot be denied tho
Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by DCorporatechic: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
tips for picking the best office footwears...

1. Avoid a pointy, super-narrow toe-box. The less space for toes, the greater chances of developing bunions and neuromas—and the more pressure is placed on toes when you’re upright.

Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
DCorporatechic:

Lol...d fact that high heels actually adds class to one's dressing cannot be denied tho
na ss3 class or final year abeg whch one.. Cux class get grade...

I can't see just see zahra buhari walkn by d hallway wit flats and u wearin one hot stilleto and u expect me to fall for u.. Mbanunu.. cheesy
Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
DCorporatechic:
tips for picking the best office footwears...

1. Avoid a pointy, super-narrow toe-box. The less space for toes, the greater chances of developing bunions and neuromas—and the more pressure is placed on toes when you’re upright.
lol that shoe is so ugly.. Totally a turn off...
Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by DCorporatechic: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
2.Dropping an inch off your most frequented heel height is a great way to improve the state of the feet, knees, and back. It depends on your height, but a heel that’s less than two inches high is good. The ideal height is no heel. Placing your feet at any angle does some damage.

Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by DCorporatechic: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol...but it can look absolutely atunning when paired with a creaam coloured trouser suit....
Cutehector:
lol that shoe is so ugly.. Totally a turn off...
Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by Cutehector(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
DCorporatechic:
Lol...but it can look absolutely atunning when paired with a creaam coloured trouser suit....
yeah dats tru... Well, diff strokes for diff folks.

Du u like high heels a lot?
Re: The Consequences Of Wearing High Heels At Work All Day by DCorporatechic: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
If your ankles wobble with each step, you need either more hip strength or a better-shaped heel. In any event, wobbling around while walking would surely cause discomfort2ur feet..it just conjjures up memories of a child wearing her mother's shoes...

Join my bbm channel for more style tips and inspiration for workoutfits

C0020C817

(1) (Reply)

Kanger Nebox 60W TC Starter Kit Silicone Case Review / Pimple Removal / Fashion Bay- Naijagood Fashion Design Of The Week Is Ugo Mozie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.