Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Advice Urgently Please!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Urgently Please!! (3412 Views)

A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! / Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. / Pls Advice Urgently Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 3:15am On Nov 18, 2015
I met a guy through a friend of mine, he asked for a relationship, and I decided to give it a trial, hoping that I could have feelings for him and the relationship would work out.
As each day goes by, I don't feel anything for him cos of the following reasons:
1. He's Slim..I like chubby guys.
2. We're of the same height, I'm even alil bit taller.. I've always wished to have a man who's taller than myself.
3. Finally, I don't like the color of his teeth,Loll..This may sound funny, but its the truth.
I know some people might say I'm being picky, but I'm not cos its not too much to desire from the kinda man I wanna be with and hopefully settle down with.
This guy calls me often and chats me up..I play along by reciprocating the call sometimes.
I don't have feelings for this guy, I've been thinking my feelings for him will grow but it hasn't ..sometimes I feel like telling him the reasons I don't like him, but I decide to hold it back so I don't make him feel sad.
I've known him for just 2 weeks..Please wat can I do or how should I go about it??

Do I just come out straight and tell him it can't work out cos he's really having high hopes about everything...Or is it possible I love him eventually someday(which I'm not really sure of) undecided undecided
Please advice me! Matured advice from adults ONLY!!
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Alhajalondon: 3:29am On Nov 18, 2015
fleeky:
I met a guy through a friend of mine, he asked for a relationship, and I decided to give it a trial, hoping that I could have feelings for him and the relationship would work out.
As each day goes by, I don't feel anything for him cos of the following reasons:
1. He's Slim..I like chubby guys.
2. We're of the same height, I'm even alil bit taller.. I've always wished to have a man who's taller than myself.
3. Finally, I don't like the color of his teeth,Loll..This may sound funny, but its the truth.
I know some people might say I'm being picky, but I'm not cos its not too much to desire from the kinda man I wanna be with and hopefully settle down with.
This guy calls me often and chats me up..I play along by reciprocating the call sometimes.
I don't have feelings for this guy, I've been thinking my feelings for him will grow but it hasn't ..sometimes I feel like telling him the reasons I don't like him, but I decide to hold it back so I don't make him feel sad.
I've known him for just 2 weeks..Please wat can I do or how should I go about it??

Do I just come out straight and tell him it can't work out cos he's really having high hopes about everything...Or is it possible I love him eventually someday(which I'm not really sure of) undecided undecided
Please advice me! Matured advice from adults ONLY!!

Is he rich? Work in an oil company? Etc??
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Cutehector(m): 5:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Girl, I got this to say to u.

God allows people to come into our lives for a reason. From what I see, ur lists in a man are just vague and unimportant. I still think u r a young girl.

Good people neva last, the man u may be shooing away might turn out to be Godsent.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Jennifer89(f): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2015
op you have no issue. why should you date someone you don't love? you cant force love so tell him the truth and be free.

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Ewuro4: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Alhajalondon:

Londoner Alhaja grin e ku ishe oluwa.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Girl, I got this to say to u.

God allows people to come into our lives for a reason. From what I see, ur lists in a man are just vague and unimportant. I still think u r a young girl.

Good people neva last, the man u may be shooing away might turn out to be Godsent.
well, I'm not as young as u think, I'm old enough to be in a relationship and get married somedaym
Tnxx for ur contribution.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2015
fleeky:
well, I'm not as young as u think, I'm old enough to be in a relationship and get married somedaym
Tnxx for ur contribution.
dnt mention
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Ewuro4: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin

I can't .
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by pickabeau1: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Alhajalondon:

Answer this question
fleeky
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Kimoni: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

Answer this question
fleeky

cheesy grin grin grin

Pick, we all know the answer naa
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Dyt(f): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

Answer this question
fleeky

Are you rich and work in an oil company?
Even I'd its a no
I will still follow you like a bee and honey
Its me and you on this forum
angry angry
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Richy4(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2015
.<<<<<<<<KEY POINT<<<<<<<<<<<

OH!!!!! He is slim..................

MY God!!!! he is not tall Enough........

Jezzzzz!!!! The colour of his teeth......

Hmmm!!! I have to play long........

just look at this key points in your statement and tell me how this sound to you. how old are you 16? because it sound to me like a JS3 girl statement.

I suggest you wait a little while to grow up. you are not matured enough to handle a long term relationship for now.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Onegai(f): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Do you like talking to him? Have you guys gone on a date? If yes and you're not still feeling him, please let him know "hey you're a really nice guy but I'm not sure we are working out. Let's be friends". Once you say that, do NOT act like a chic who will date him if he keeps pursuing her (no accepting gifts from him, no calling him after 8pm. to have heart to heart convos, no constantly messaging him when he changes his dp). Because that behaviour will be read to him that he had a chance, so he should try harder when the reality is that you're stringing him along. So treat him like a regular dude (call randomly, feel free to ignore him, no accepting gifts or dates disguised as 'hanging out').

If you treat him as a friend and maybe change your mind, then let him know. If he's still into you, alrighty. If you still don't send him, at least you didn't waste him. time and give him false hope and you and he can find people who care.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by PresVA: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
What attracted you to him in the first place? If they're stronger than the turn offs, then give him a chance. .. if not, quit the relationship. ...
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by pickabeau1: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy grin grin grin

Pick, we all know the answer naa

Let's hear from her na
This is however without prejudice to the fact that she may not really be into the guy

Let her move on then

Dyt:

Even I'd its a no
angry angry

Morning
I am not rich and still praying for breakthrough
God that has seen me this far will not desert me cheesy tongue
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Dyt(f): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

God that has seen me this far will not desert me

Dunno why this got me laughing
Do you mean seen you this far on women cases or which?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even at that
I won't leave you alone
Till you attend to my needs
grin grin
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by pickabeau1: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Dyt:

Dunno why this got me laughing
Do you mean seen you this far on women cases or which?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even at that
I won't leave you alone
Till you attend to my needs
grin grin

As per hustle naa

I must hammer not by scam oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Kimoni: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

Let's hear from her na
This is however without prejudice to the fact that she may not really be into the guy

Let her move on

German
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by pickabeau1: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Kimoni:

German

Which one be German again
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Dyt(f): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

As per hustle naa

I must hammer not by scam oooo grin

Don't say just you jor
Say we
Me inclusive

We*you, your wife, your kids and my own family, you know we are one already tongue
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by pickabeau1: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Dyt:

Don't say just you jor
Say we
Me inclusive

That one name small do
Once A is sorted, Z is settled
No shakement

How has the day been so far
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by thorpido(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Op,find a way to break it down to him that the relationship will not work out.There's no point stringing him along.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Dyt(f): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

That one name small do
Once A is sorted, Z is settled
No shakement

How has the day been so far

Same as every other day
Ilongthroatfor something new
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Richy4:
.<<<<<<<<KEY POINT<<<<<<<<<<<

OH!!!!! He is slim..................

MY God!!!! he is not tall Enough........

Jezzzzz!!!! The colour of his teeth......

Hmmm!!! I have to play long........

just look at this key points in your statement and tell me how this sound to you. how old are you 16? because it sound to me like a JS3 girl statement.

I suggest you wait a little while to grow up. you are not matured enough to handle a long term relationship for now.
Excuse me dude! What I desire in my man is not a big deal..Every individual have wat they desire from a spouse or how they want their spouse to be. YOU can't date or marry any female that comes ur way. Just the way u have ur spec,same way another person does..
For the records I'm old enough to even have 2 kids already..if u think my reasons are not cogent enough,then u don't know wat attraction and admiration mean in a relationship/marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Onegai:
Do you like talking to him? Have you guys gone on a date? If yes and you're not still feeling him, please let him know "hey you're a really nice guy but I'm not sure we are working out. Let's be friends". Once you say that, do NOT act like a chic who will date him if he keeps pursuing her (no accepting gifts from him, no calling him after 8pm. to have heart to heart convos, no constantly messaging him when he changes his dp). Because that behaviour will be read to him that he had a chance, so he should try harder when the reality is that you're stringing him along. So treat him like a regular dude (call randomly, feel free to ignore him, no accepting gifts or dates disguised as 'hanging out').

If you treat him as a friend and maybe change your mind, then let him know. If he's still into you, alrighty. If you still don't send him, at least you didn't waste him. time and give him false hope and you and he can find people who care.
tnxx..this is one of the most meaningful comment so far..Tnxx once again!

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by pickabeau1: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Dyt:

Same as every other day
Ilongthroatfor something new

We all do

May God help us
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let him go.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
fleeky:
Excuse me dude! What I desire in my man is not a big deal..Every individual have wat they desire from a spouse or how they want their spouse to be. YOU can't date or marry any female that comes ur way. Just the way u have ur spec,same way another person does..
For the records I'm old enough to even have 2 kids already..if u think my reasons are not cogent enough,then u don't know wat attraction and admiration mean in a relationship/marriage.

Why did you open the thread at all? You know what you want and it is good to know what one wants. Go for what you want and don't settle for less.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
PresVA:
What attracted you to him in the first place? If they're stronger than the turn offs, then give him a chance. .. if not, quit the relationship. ...
Tnxx
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by crackhaus: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
fleeky:
You are a confused human being!

Why did you decide to date him in the first place if he didn't tick your criteria?
And you say you're old enough to have two kids...well, even some 16year olds are old enough to have two kids.

You're not serious.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by 5minsmadness: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ewuro4:
grin grin

I can't .
Loooooool grin
Yes u can.
Try grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by 5minsmadness: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dyt:

Even I'd its a no
angry angry

shocked shocked
Pickabeau1 u don dey pursue married woman too? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? / (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary / Must See: Huge Father Cuddling His Little Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.