Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,182 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Senate Order JAMB To Extend Validity Of Jamb Results To 3 Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Order JAMB To Extend Validity Of Jamb Results To 3 Years (414 Views)

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years / Senate Asks JAMB To Extend Validity Of Results To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate Order JAMB To Extend Validity Of Jamb Results To 3 Years by kedunaija(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2015
The joint admission and matriculation board Jamb has been directed by the Nigerian senate to begin extending the validity of its Jamb result to 3 years.
Jamb which also began redistributing candidates to other school has been order to stop such policy as it was against the act of establishing the jamb examination board.
When this order passed out by the senate i put into play, results obtained from the Jamb tertiary examination can now be used by candidates seeking admission into universities for a maximum of three years.
Source: http://kedunaija.com/senate-orders-jamb-extend-validity-jamb-results-3-years/
Re: Senate Order JAMB To Extend Validity Of Jamb Results To 3 Years by Tunami(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2015
yes i think they are right, because i dnt see any reason why someone will be writing jamb every year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / Uniben Ecostat Student / Things You Need To Get Inplace Before You Start Your Self-supporting Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.