Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? (770 Views)

Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage / 5 Reasons To Have A Web Presence Now!! / Gplus Planet Is Site Booster And A Social Networks To Increase Your Web Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by francaify: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
You’ve got the perfect idea. I mean a good one. One you’ve been waiting your whole life to come up with. It’s good and you are going to be a superstar. You know this ever so perfect idea needs a killer website to make it come to life. Not just any website, but a good one that will quickly and beautifully illustrate your concept and why the world must embrace it.
Ok so what’s the problem? You haven’t defined anything yet. You can’t just jump to design without first thinking through your story, the answers you need to provide, your ability to build trust, and the manner in which you need to provide direction.. Today we live in a multimedia world of websites, social media, chat sessions, newsletters, email, and call centers.
A well designed website can be a great asset to your company by providing insight into who you are and the services you offer. Grow your business by creating your own unique global presence on the web! SecuriShield Solutions knows how to help you strike the online world by projecting your thoughts outward.
If you don't have that crucial web presence, you are 'giving' business to your competitors. With our web presence package, you get more than just a website. You get a service that is backed with Securishield professional touch and 24 hour in-person personal support.
It immediately begins to tell your story and allows you to connect with visitors. Make sure your home page is welcoming, Professional looking, Build trust,answers questions, and provides clear direction.
Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by solomondennis: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
That's a very nice one, can i get maybe two or more url's to view a completed work from your company.
Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by vcordukandu: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
very nice, so can you send me your contact so i can contact you
Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by francaify: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Please contact me on 09034940820 or 08140066811

1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by Oghenekevwe1: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is really nice. Can i get a fashion site you have worked on for a preview. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by ubah147: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Please can i know where your office is at?
Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by maysecurishield: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Enjoy the benefit of showcasing your business,your prospects can find you where you are,people can learn more about you and your business for as low as 14k.Don't miss out this golden opportunity.........

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by ubah147: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
52,Ogudu Road Ojota Lagos.
Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by ayobdm: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok this is very interesting. Am just starting a small business(Barbing Salon and Car wash)..my budget is small, can you build a good website that will help grow my business? Pls let me know ASAP. Thanks. And do I need to come to your office to discuss the details?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by francaify: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
You can give us a call on 09034940820
ayobdm:
Ok this is very interesting. Am just starting a small business(Barbing Salon and Car wash)..my budget is small, can you build a good website that will help grow my business? Pls let me know ASAP. Thanks. And do I need to come to your office to discuss the details?
Re: Do You Know That Your Homepage Of Your Web Presence Creates First Impression? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2015
Visit us on
www.cedarhostng.com(webdesign& webhosting services)
www.eadesms.com(bulksms,gsm numbers,email advertising)
www.adyotaiconcept.com(Digital Advertising & Campaigns)

for further enquiries
contact us on call/whatsapp :08186219002 & BBM:532FC7C5
twitter:@baycrystalworld
www.facebook.com/baycrystal

we look forward to meeting your IT Needs..........make more sales and attract the right audience for your niche!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Adsense Show Below Post On Blogger Mobile View / Social Media Customer Service Delivery / How To Get Massive Traffic Through Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.