Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

8 Ways To Promote Your Business Online For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Ways To Promote Your Business Online For Free (488 Views)

8 Ways To Create A Content Which Converts Like Crazy / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Promote Your Business Online For Free by Frankicent(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2015
They’re two ways an Entrepreneur can promote his or her business.
1: The offline method
2: The online method
My discussion will be mainly on “The online
method”.
It’s a dream for every Entrepreneur to become a successfully business owner but
most fail to achieve there dreams. I found and discover some reasons why they
fail.
1: Lack of Planning.
2: Poor Social exposure.
3: No website or blog.
4: They spent lesser time with they business.
5: Lack of understanding.
Here am going to show you “8 Ways To Promote Your Business Online For
Free”. Without capital.

#1: Start up your own Blog
Starting up your own blog is the first step to take. Most people believe setting up a blog involve spending a huge sum of money. Nooo you can start blog for free.
They’re tons of free website that offers a blog for free. To me I” l advice you to
go for Blogger.com because, it’s the best free blogging platform that comes with premium features with no string attached.

#2:Get social: Now your blog is active the next step is get social. Been socially active online can expose your business to thousands or even millions of people that are interested in what you have to offer. This are the first 3 popular social
networks you must use.
*Create a Facebook page : Facebook is the #1 online social networking service
with 1.44 billion monthly active users. Imagine advertising your business to such
large amount of audience.
*Connect with Google+: GooglePlus is own by google. With 540 million
monthly active users.
The big secret about Google plus is by sharing your post regularly to Google
plus. You going to get pure organic traffic from google. It’s just like you paying
for a free CPC or CPM ads to your blog. That’s the secret most people don’t
no.
Twitter enables users to send and read short 140 character messages. You don’t
need above 140 character message to attract buyers and make good sells on
twitter. Twitter will expose your business to Buyers and advertisers. If you not using twitter you better do now.

#3: Join relevant online communities .
Joining online communities is another great way to promote your business. Look for online communities on Googleplus , Facebook and more. Share your ideas with people and remember to add a link back to your website or blog.
for 4,5,6,7,8 continue here: www.geeklogic.net/8-ways-to-promote-your-business-
online-for-free/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Promote Your Business Online For Free by Chumaco(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help On My Site / Xmas Promo: Get A Blog For As Low As N10,000 (including Domain And Hosting) / Assistance Needed On How To Create A Free Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.