Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

If You Want To Live Long,read This (part 4)- A Physician's Testimony - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Want To Live Long,read This (part 4)- A Physician's Testimony (915 Views)

If You Want To Live Long,read This (part 3)- Cancer Is Reversible / If You Want To Live Long,read This (part 2) / If You Want To Live Long,read This (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Live Long,read This (part 4)- A Physician's Testimony by TrulyHis(f): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2015
He is a Physician, a Lecturer at Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU), Ago-Iwoye. He runs a Clinic called Child Survival Clinic for Infants, he has an NGO and also he is an Assistant Pastor married with children.
Let us we meet Dr Jemilusi

Dr Jemilusi

FP: How do you get to know about Rapha Heathy Living Institute Sir?
DR JEMILUSI: Actually, my wife had an health issue, we have always been seeing Rev. Tony Akinyemi on television and we usually listen to his programme. We got his details, then she came to him and she followed all the regimen he introduced to her which worked well; so i decided to attend the school. But she didn't come to the school.

FP: As a Medical Practitioner who people believe will be more comfortable prescribing drugs, why the choice of an alternative?
Dr JEMILUSI: I am here for healthy living not so much of an alternative medicine. I am a Public Health Official with the aim of health promotion and disease prevention and as we all know nutrition plays a very important role in health and disease control. Many diseases are associated with faulty diets which is what we emphasize under healthy living and it is what we promote in Public health- good nutrition, adequate exercise, taking unpolluted air, water that is safe, good housing hygiene and sanitation which are very crucial. Health generally is a very big thing, whenever I hear about anything healthy living, I want to be part of it and that is why I am here.

FP: There is this general saying that when a patient takes any drug, he/she will recover from two things- first the sickness being treated and also the effect of the drug. How true is this?
DR JEMILUSI: It is very true because any drug taken has side effects which the Physician may have to manage but generally the natural organic products may not cause any side effect and prevention they say is better than cure. Everybody should be involved in healthy living because you should be in charge of your health. So in Public Health which I belong, we don't really want people to come to us sick, we maintain health, prevent diseases which is all about healthy living and not living a sedentary life.

FP: As a Physician with this added knowledge, what would change in the area of drug prescription?
DR JEMILUSI: It is not really with the added knowledge, like I said earlier I hardly prescribe drug to patients. When a patient is brought in sick, I prefer to know about his/her history before doing anything and in most cases with counseling and following the right approach to health they will be fine.

FP: Will it be proper to say this alternative is better than the Orthodox?
DR JEMILUSI: Let us just say Orthodox has its work to do but natural has no side effect. I will like to advice here that we should all integrate healthy practice.

FP: We want to believe this School has been of a great help?
DR JEMILUSI:....(cuts in)... YES, YES, YES, a very big one and as far as I'm concerned I want to create an awareness and I will definitely invite my Doctor friends. We all need this to live and stay healthy.

http://www.familyparliament.com/4652/if-you-want-to-live-long-read-this-part-4-a-physicians-s-tes

(1) (Reply)

See The Exact Rats That Cause Lassa Fever / My Body feel "Electric" Shock Everytime. Please Help! / Super Effective Cure To Keloids And Bumps - Don't Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.