Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Nlder Mixtape Dropping Soon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nlder Mixtape Dropping Soon (560 Views)

ANUOLUWA By Bobby YM Ft Phresh-p Dropping Soon / Khingsimeo New TRACK Dropping SOON! Titled: BLESSINGS / Nlder's Throwback (jagaban Cover) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nlder Mixtape Dropping Soon by Damikevin(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
My fellow NLder Greetings!
I want to use this opportunity and medium to announce to you all that I will be dropping a mixtape soon and I look forward to your support and help in making it a success and the talk around town. I am not revealing the title yet but I am confident you all will like all of it especially if you like rap/hiphop. Some songs from the mixtape are already on the net with links on NL.
Thanks for your support, help and love.
All bloggers, OAP,s Labelowner's MucisLovers etc on NL

D'Kev.

www.nairaland.com/2491313/nlders-version-energy-inspired-drake
www.nairaland.com/2415432/nairalanders-remake-vectors-kingkong
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon

(1) (Reply)

Day 3 Of Free Professional Beats / Freshly Out: Meshack - 'dodorima' / Dele Momodu Vs Davido: Was Osinachi Remix Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.