Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Westernmall Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Westernmall Vacancy (1936 Views)

Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) / Westernmall Nigeria Ltd Is Hiring / Westernmall Interview Invite, Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Westernmall Vacancy by dwesternmall: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Westernmall Vacancy by jomson: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Which is the most important? CV Content Vs. CV Layout http://femiojomo.com/cv-layout-or-cv-content-which-is-most-important/
Re: Westernmall Vacancy by success10(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
dwesternmall:
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
thanks for the update..
I got invitation message now..

can u give insight on the nature of the job?.
thanks.
Re: Westernmall Vacancy by SnazzyBaba(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Guys, run!!! Westernmall working condition is nothing to write home about. I know someone who just left the coy after a month of working with them. Na Monday to Saturday/8am-6pm job.

1 Like

Re: Westernmall Vacancy by 12345DKO(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
CAN SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS YET TO EARN MY FIRST DEGREE APPLY?
I RUN A PART TIME PROGRAM AND IN MY FINAL YEAR,
THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Please Am In Need Of A Job.....help Me / My Testimony / A Friend Got A Job But Thinking Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.