Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon (2490 Views)

Learn How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon Using Your Iphone Or Android Device / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw / How To Turn Your Photo Into Cartoon On Corel Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by lyriclekidd(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
someone should please try and explain to me how to turn a picture into cartoon... thanks
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by tripplephi: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
lyriclekidd:
someone should please try and explain to me how to turn a picture into cartoon... thanks

YOU NEED A SOFTWARE NOT A TUTOR, ITS ON GOOGLE.... JUST TYPE THIS= FREE SOFTWARE FOR CONVERTING PHOTO TO CARTOON.

ITS USUALLY FREE TO DOWNLOAD. CHEERS
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by lyriclekidd(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
tripplephi:

YOU NEED A SOFTWARE NOT A TUTOR, ITS ON GOOGLE.... JUST TYPE THIS= FREE SOFTWARE FOR CONVERTING PHOTO TO CARTOON.

ITS USUALLY FREE TO DOWNLOAD. CHEERS

an app for phone or computer software
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by tripplephi: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
lyriclekidd:

an app for phone or computer software

both.... do your search, thats the best help i can give.... i am an animator and i started with nokia symbian 5800 n now to PC 3D
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by lyriclekidd(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
tripplephi:

both.... do your search, thats the best help i can give.... i am an animator and i started with nokia symbian 5800 n now to PC 3D

pls just give me hint since u re an animator
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by tripplephi: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
lyriclekidd:

pls just give me hint since u re an animator

YOU ARE NOT DEFINED. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU SEEK YOUNG MAN
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by cybercheatex(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
I posted something like this,

Read it on NAIRALAND or WAPBLOG
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by lyriclekidd(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
tripplephi:

YOU ARE NOT DEFINED. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU SEEK YOUNG MAN

to learn how to turn pictures into cartoon
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by tripplephi: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
lyriclekidd:

to learn how to turn pictures into cartoon

please go to www . cartoonize . net/ tutorial4 . htm the whole tutorial is on that site, browse it
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by lyriclekidd(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
tripplephi:

please go to www . cartoonize . net/ tutorial4 . htm the whole tutorial is on that site, browse it

Ok just help me do a picture... please
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by tripplephi: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
lyriclekidd:

Ok just help me do a picture... please

GUY ARE YOU WELL? YOU THINK NL IS A PLACE FOR CHEAP LABOUR? I GAVE YOU WHERE TO CATCH FREE FISH, YOU WANT ME TO SNAP THE FISH OR GET FISH FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT CARTOONIZING THEN GET OFF THIS THREAD...... I AM PISSED BY LAZY DUDES LIKE YOU. WHO HAS THE TIME? SEE BETTER LEARN IT NOW THAT PURSUIT OF PASSION IS PROOF OF DESIRE..... ANYTHING LESS IS WISHFUL THINKING.... I EVEN REGRET TRYING TO HELP YOU. #LAME

1 Like

Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by lyriclekidd(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
tripplephi:

GUY ARE YOU WELL? YOU THINK NL IS A PLACE FOR CHEAP LABOUR? I GAVE YOU WHERE TO CATCH FREE FISH, YOU WANT ME TO SNAP THE FISH OR GET FISH FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT CARTOONIZING THEN GET OFF THIS THREAD...... I AM PISSED BY LAZY DUDES LIKE YOU. WHO HAS THE TIME? SEE BETTER LEARN IT NOW THAT PURSUIT OF PASSION IS PROOF OF DESIRE..... ANYTHING LESS IS WISHFUL THINKING.... I EVEN REGRET TRYING TO HELP YOU. #LAME

pls bro cos my phone ain't able to log on tat website
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by tripplephi: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
lyriclekidd:

pls bro cos my phone ain't able to log on tat website

HMMMM OK, YOU ARE A HUMBLE DUDE, OYA PM ME, MAKE WE YARN, I WILL HELP YOU FOR FREE
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by lyriclekidd(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
tripplephi:

HMMMM OK, YOU ARE A HUMBLE DUDE, OYA PM ME, MAKE WE YARN, I WILL HELP YOU FOR FREE

bro u dy whatsapp
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by edogho(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2015
tripplephi:

Bro, I don mail u tire. At least tell me how much u'll sell d packages lemme know what I'll do about it, biko na... Do sumfin na, don't keep me in d blue like this
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by tripplephi: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
edogho:

Bro, I don mail u tire. At least tell me how much u'll sell d packages lemme know what I'll do about it, biko na... Do sumfin na, don't keep me in d blue like this

AM SORRY O...... NEPA N FUEL TINS..... PLS BE PATIENT O
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by edogho(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2015
tripplephi:

AM SORRY O...... NEPA N FUEL TINS..... PLS BE PATIENT O
ok boss.
Re: I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon by bosco9: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
am also interested please

(1) (Reply)

After Effects- Help! / Ask Me About 3D Printing / Free Video Editing Class For Novices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.