Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Loss Of Morality - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Loss Of Morality (688 Views)

MIRANDA - A Painful Loss (a short story) / 7 Things I’ve Learned Since The Loss Of My Child / 7 Things I’ve Learned Since The Loss Of My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of Morality by Godseagle(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Looking at my neighbourhood and the happenings around it, I cannot help but wonder at the alarming rate of Teenage pregnancies, pre-marital sex among youths and increase in child "parents".
It leaves me with a whole of questions left answered.
What has happened to morality?
Where has our strong religious beliefs gone?
What has bedevilled strong family principles that forbids pregnancy before marriage?
Where has all our family ethics that prevents a girl child from moving in to live with a male without being legally married?
Has our African cultural heritage lost its efficacy?
What has happened to integrity, self esteem, childhood dreams and ambitions of these child parents?
Does courage, determination and resilience in achieving our dreams no longer exist?
The rate at which we have allowed the western culture to ruin our morals has birthed truancy, immorality and has led to a concentrated state of decadence.
ALINNA UGOCHUKWU CHARLES
Re: Loss Of Morality by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sometimess you people talk as if there has been ever a time whr there was complete morality in the society.. Morality and immorality has existed since the creation of man. Where there is morality, immorality presides therein as well, one cannot exist without the other.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Morality by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Its a carefree world we live in today embarassed
Lord, I can't imagine how my children's generation will turn out...

(1) (Reply)

Several Reading Positions For Several Genres (photos Included). / Olokun – BRYAN OLUWATIMILEHIN / Triple L Poetry Competition!!!! Win Cash Prize Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.