Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Do I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning And Laundry Service. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning And Laundry Service. (685 Views)

Tips And Importance Of Laundry Service / Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k / For Your Laundry Service (lekki And Environs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning And Laundry Service. by FADEO: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please Nairalanders..... I need advice and direction on how to start a dry cleaning and laundry service some where around Alagbado to Alakuko area of Lagos state. Please help me with advice of what is needed and essential for starting the business. All input will be welcome or reference to another thread that has the information needed.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning And Laundry Service. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am also trying to raise money to start one too. You can read up this thread for info

https://www.nairaland.com/2016403/starting-laundry-dry-cleaner-business

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Cbn Resist Naira Devaluation! / Too Busy To Dropoff At Jumia,konga And Kaymu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.