Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] (1607 Views)

"Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by queenstll(f): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089957_africa2b1_jpeg7cb22cdc2d7d8397ac4201531faecb48

The only way you can lead a “purpose-driving life” in the short time you have to spend in this world is if you don’t allow money, position, power to confuse you or make you feel more important than others.
Just look at the above scenario:
**The simple man riding a bicycle is the Prime Minister of Netherlands, Mark Rutte on his way to his office. This is how he serves his people.
**The powerful man leading the long convo is the President on an African country, President Uhuru Kenyatta. He is “lord” over his people.
Funny enough, Netherlands makes cars but Kenya can not produce bicycle.

Source: http://examhall.net/home/see-the-sad-reason-africa-has-remained-backward-photos/
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by KnowMore: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
i LOVE YOUR POINT. Here in Africa politics is for the yeye bigi bigi

1 Like

Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by lolu007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
In Africa politics is a means to an end and not about service
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Black is dark
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by queenstll(f): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
lalasticlala, seun, introvert,
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
queenstll:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089957_africa2b1_jpeg7cb22cdc2d7d8397ac4201531faecb48

Source: http://examhall.net/home/see-the-sad-reason-africa-has-remained-backward-photos/

Kenyatta my arse! Quit the overt display of willful ignorance, will you! That picture is from the state funeral held for Dutch victims of the ill-fated MH17 passenger plane. Or can't you see that those cars are hearses?
Bush girl. Na only your Africa go remain backward; not mine, not Michellla 's, not MrsPhyno 's, not dechandel 's, I don't know about naughtynaughty sha. That one fit wan embrace backwardness. cheesy tongue
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by galadima77(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
OP, where was that picture taken? Sure cant be in kenya except u mean white men drive Kenyatta's convoy.

Which kain yeye talk be that sef?
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Blame our economy in Africa. People can't begin to live in such way until certain measures are put in place.
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by faith551(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
If Nigeria votes me as their president in 2020 I'll go on wheelbarrow
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by Michellla(f): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
RickRichards:

Kenyatta my arse! Quit the overt display of willful ignorance, will you! That picture is from the state funeral held for Dutch victims of the ill-fated MH17 passenger plane. Or can't you see that those cars are hearses?
Bush girl. Na only your Africa go remain backward; not mine, not Michellla 's, not MrsPhyno 's, not dechandel 's, I don't know about naughtynaughty sha. That one fit wan embrace backwardness. cheesy tongue
am with you.backward never.forward ever
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by Ikenna17(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Waiting for all the Kenyans on NL to start their verbal assault....
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
RickRichards:

abeg lemme jare. Alws lukin fr my problm lyk say I owe u shiishii. Btwn no body wan remain for bck nah. Evn if dey r heading to d bush let's go der..shey? Loool
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
What do expect from a dark world.
Re: SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2015
queenstll:

The only way you can lead a “purpose-driving life” in the short time you have to spend in this world is if you don’t allow money, position, power to confuse you or make you feel more important than others.
Just look at the above scenario:
**The simple man riding a bicycle is the Prime Minister of Netherlands, Mark Rutte on his way to his office. This is how he serves his people.
**The powerful man leading the long convo is the President on an African country, President Uhuru Kenyatta. He is “lord” over his people.
Funny enough, Netherlands makes cars but Kenya can not produce bicycle.

well who ever wrote that article needs so serious checking in the head, he couldn't see the drivers were white? was he color blind or something.

As for the Kenyan president, he couldn't have been more wrong.... Kenyan president doesn't really take luxury in driving around at the backseat of a limo like the a king, he actuall likes to seat at the driver side and greate people whenever he can, onetime he actually drove himself home, ..... Alone!!!!!

Nairobi traffic police stops unmarked car only to find it is president Kenyatta
Since taking over the reins of power from his predecessor Mwai Kibaki, who had a notoriety of leaving behind a trail of gridlocks whenever he and his coterie moved around the city, Uhuru on several occasions does the opposite – concealing his movement.

The style has even baffled traffic police officers who are sometimes caught off guard by the unguarded President’s entourage. Recently an officer was surprised when he discovered that the motorist he had stopped was the President himself.

[sc:AdsenseAd ]

The officer was part of a team mobilised to control traffic following a signal that Uhuru was supposed to move from State House to one of the five star hotels for a family meeting.

The overzealous officer was trying to stop the approaching unmarked car that was apparently carrying the President.

The driver attempted to stop when flagged down then tried to drive past, but the officer stood firm. When the vehicle stopped, President Uhuru rolled down the window identifying himself before he was allowed to proceed by the perplexed officer.

“Ni mimi ofisa, fungua (it is me officer, allow us to go),” the President was heard saying. Many police officers say they are happy that unlike during Kibaki’s tenure, they no longer spent many hours clearing roads for President.
http://www.diasporamirror.com/2014/02/nairobi-traffic-police-stops-unmarked-car-find-president-kenyatta/

1. School girl cries after she couldn't believe that the president told his security officers to let them through

(1) (Reply)

Dear (mr P) And Mr ( Rude Boy) – Open Letter To P’square / Selebobo Boasts As He Puts His Eggplant On Display (photos) / Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.