Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] (43572 Views)

Shocking: Yahoo Guys In Lekki Now Rent Apartments For Their 'babalawos' / Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Chiomie1(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where will you see a British-bred man accept N25K as payment? You better increase the pay.
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by AreaFada2: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Na wa o
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by chimajii: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
This isn't new in 9ja lipsrsealed
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
I am half caste but F ur money.
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by pedrilo: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
25k on top UK accent? This is daylight robbery!
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by isloading: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
How my father force me to have s*x with him Watch full video here»» www.bigtoto.tk

Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by kellsblingsz(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
guys wey no get uk accent be like "this is rubbish,wats d uk accent for? " lolz.. me, i get swahili accent, e passpass d uk accent sef

1 Like

Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by engrshakespeare: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
MEILYN:
Groom's Houseboy you mean? Anyways, I meet the criteria, but 25K is not just worth it..... In case you are doubting if I fit the job, check my profile picture. Jealousy people mtcheeewwwwww...

Buhari Is Amongst The Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where He Was Placed On The list here>>www.intensetalk.com

Hehe, see as u resemble dieziani grin

1 Like

Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by aNAIJAFAN(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Not a new thing

Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
MEILYN:
Groom's Houseboy you mean? Anyways, I meet the criteria, but 25K is not just worth it..... In case you are doubting if I fit the job, check my profile picture. Jealousy people mtcheeewwwwww...

Buhari Is Amongst The Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where He Was Placed On The list here>>www.intensetalk.com

He's looking for someone with broad shoulders. You with this your cockroach chest grin

Na joke I joke my brother carry on.
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by bellville: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
I actually know someone who rented grooms men for his wedding. There is a group of 5 guys in Abesan estate who act as grooms men. They have different suit colours. Just name your colour and provide a car for pick up to the venue.
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
MEILYN:

I guess u are segun arinze brother undecided
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
MEILYN:

You wey resemble agbero

1 Like

Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by estherdim: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
i tried to speak to am elderly man with an UK accent only for him to shut me up saying Who do you think you are

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, click here https://www.nairaland.com/2746620/give-away-price-emporio-armani or visit link at signature below
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by firestar(f): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
undecided

Ah-ah?
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
For £25K I am Prince Charles grin.
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chiomie1:
Where will you see a British-bred man accept N25K as payment? You better increase the pay.

Currency not indicated...
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by coolhumble(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time job offer
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by boldking(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
GUILD OUR LEADERS RIGHT AND HELP OUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH TO KNOW
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by huntila(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Lolll Osisiye......
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by vikajef(m): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2015
'' Do you accept borrowed accent '' Lolz!!!
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Lionsclaw: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Inferior Nigerian; whats so special about the UK accent.
Common just stop this nonsense. You guys have started again. What is wrong with accent. Its like saying you are inferior because you like taking vodka to ogogoro. Its just your choice based on how it appeals to you. I like the way hausa language sound and dont mind learning it just because of how it sounds to my ears, but give me money I wont speak calabar. So is it for anyone who use american or uk accent, their choice; their taste ok? Na as the thin sweet them for ear. Haters everywhere in naija. Talk of too much sun and poverty though grin
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 19, 2015
MEILYN:

Oh boy you de craze o. See your picture...you no fit tell me say you no de smoke moroko.

1 Like

Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by baloney: 1:02am On Nov 19, 2015
family & friends na MTN shooo
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Cetona(f): 2:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Owliver:
broad shoulder?
they wan hang cloth abi watin sef
gringringrin
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by SmartMugu: 2:41am On Nov 19, 2015
kingstylo01:
In lasisi69 voice:

'end time marriage'
No, he's more like 'end time accent'.
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by Ndipe(m): 4:24am On Nov 19, 2015
It's been going on abroad, but trust copycats back home to adopt it.
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Common just stop this nonsense. You guys have started again. What is wrong with accent. Its like saying you are inferior because you like taking vodka to ogogoro. Its just your choice based on how it appeals to you. I like the way hausa language sound and dont mind learning it just because of how it sounds to my ears, but give me money I wont speak calabar. So is it for anyone who use american or uk accent, their choice; their taste ok? Na as the thin sweet them for ear. Haters everywhere in naija. Talk of too much sun and poverty though grin
k
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by trappatoni(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2015
25K KE, POUNDS OR NAIRA. You didn't specify currency na which kind job be dat.
Re: They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] by manosteel(m): 5:21am On Nov 19, 2015
MEILYN:

This poo should be deleted from Nairaland. This is not the way to attract traffic to your site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fifteen Posts And Their Savage Replies On Twitter(pics) / If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? / Arsenal Fans Praying For A Favourable UCL Draw (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.