Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost (868 Views)

Making Beat In Reason Can Be Very Easy Than Fl Studio And Others / A Nairalander Produces New Song At My Studio! / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by AsherStorm(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
re you an artists, comedian, dj, producer, manager, Mc, or any segment of the entertainment industry and based in Ogun state?

Here is an avenue created by Stormerz Records to bring opportunities to you all.

To refer someone and claim your 50%, Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08060389161.

We make money while we make good music
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by AsherStorm(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Come in
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by AsherStorm(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is no joke
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by AsherStorm(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Still ongoing
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by AsherStorm(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
make some money by doing almost nothing
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by yapapa: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
you no dey get customer at all ni? I undy sha,its always like that at one point..it will get better.
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by AsherStorm(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
yapapa:
you no dey get customer at all ni? I undy sha,its always like that at one point..it will get better.

very funny.. even if i get customers always, isnt it logical i want more as a business owner?
why do you kids think with your anus?
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by yapapa: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
AsherStorm:

very funny.. even if i get customers always, isnt it logical i want more as a business owner?
why do you kids think with your anus?
hahahaha .e pain am o..monkey talk tru, u no get customer..I go help u sha.
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by AsherStorm(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
yapapa:
hahahaha .e pain am o..monkey talk tru, u no get customer..I go help u sha.

Is dis dude for real? OK o... any PR job u do for me is welcome
Re: Refer an artist to my studio and get paid 50% of the production cost by AsherStorm(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
still in business

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Olamide - Eyan Mayweather / Deleted / Album: Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.