Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Secrets Of Spirit Of Disobedience In Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrets Of Spirit Of Disobedience In Children (1157 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft / When Is Civil Disobedience Allowed For A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Spirit Of Disobedience In Children by FreshGreen: 12:15am On Nov 19, 2015
SECRETS OF SPIRIT OF DISOBEDIENCE IN CHILDREN
“….the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience” Ephesians 2:2

This evening, my less-than two years old boy did an act of disobedience, after rebuking him correctly, I sat back, thinking and wondering why my son would exhibit any trace of disobedience, I don’t want to wait till he is older and tougher with disobedience, but I always pray for him and being watchful with discipline. Two questions: why would the children of godly parents become disobedient and even some being insolent? And why is the spirit of disobedience working faster, common, and even worst in the lives of children of this age?

As I was thinking about these things, the Spirit of God spoke to me and said, “Look at the shirt your son is wearing, what image you see there?” As looked, he was wearing one of these red and blue spider man T-shirt. I felt like that is not the problem, ordinary clothing cannot influence a child badly, and moreover we sanctify our child’s clothes. Then the Spirit of God asked me some questions: The image on the T-shirt, does it look and an angel of God or a demon? Then I honestly looked at the spider man, this is scary picture of a terrific and violent being. Then the Spirit of God asked me if I can wear such shirt with the image, and I felt like no, I can’t wear clothing with such terrific image. But I feel nothing is bad if my child should wear it. Immediately I removed the shirt from him and we prayed for him and other children. The “so called” spider man and others that looks terrific is the spirit of disobedience possessing children even before they know their right from left.

THE SECRET
The devil is busy possessing children with different evil spirits such as the spirit of disobedience, arrogance, lusts, etc. with different means and many Christians are ignorant of that. Here are some of the end time satanic devices:

UNGODLY IMAGES, NAMES AND WORDS ON CHILDREN’S CLOTHING
Devil is using this medium to possess children with insolent spirit of disobedience and you wonder why these children are so arrogantly disobedient and wayward, it is the demon that possess them via the clothes they wear. Images of demons in the name of spider man, Ben 10, etc. which you buy for your children are giving way for those evil spirits to work in their lives. When you look at the pictures of the images on those clothes, how do they look, do they look like human being? NO! Then do they look like Spirit of God or angels of God living in heaven? NO! Then do they look demonic or horrible?

How can we allow our children to wear clothes with terrific image that don’t glorify God? It is simply being ignorant of devices of Satan.

Apart from images, there some names, words on children clothes that really sound odd, maybe a branded name or words on the clothes. These are names or words we would not want our children to be associated with, but Satan is using textile companies to force them on our children. Imagine a name like “Faded Glory” How can a reasonable company brand children wear with faded glory out of all the names in this world. Is there anything good in a faded glory?

As godly parents, it is not only to pray for your children, to discipline them, but you also need to be watchful on what they wear. All of such clothes must be destroyed immediately.

UNGODLY CARTOONS
Any cartoon you allow your children to watch which is not a Christian cartoon or educative ones are dangerous. Satan is also using these demonic cartoons to possess many children at their early age, and many parents are totally ignorant of that. Such cartoons of magic, fighting, demonic images like Ben 10, Spider man, and so on are not originated from God, but from the pit of hell to possess many children.

WORLDLY MUSIC & MOVIES
If you expose your children to all these worldly music, comedy and secular movies, you are ignorantly opening their lives for Satan.

REPENT AND REDEDICATE YOUR CHILD TO GOD
When you realize this reality, then you need to repent, get rid of such things and rededicate your life to Jesus Christ. Engage your child in the things of the Lord and the Word of God, be diligent to watch what they wear, what they watch, what they listen to and even the music they dance to.

God bless you

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM

Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com

Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Interprete This Dreams.. Am I In Danger? / Kano Miracle Crusade / Why I Stop Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.