Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Do I Choose The Right Lady? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Choose The Right Lady? (611 Views)

Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? / How To Choose The Best Android Phone For Gaming / Math Quiz... Can You Get The Right Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose The Right Lady? by djWALE(m): 2:31am On Nov 19, 2015
I am of 25yrs old..i am a medical doctor and right now,i want to talk a bold step..i have this old friend of mine that i love and we have been together for so long..but university doesnt permit me to know more of her behaviours...please,i need matured responses from people on the steps to take in choosing the rightful lady
Re: How Do I Choose The Right Lady? by itstpia8: 6:00am On Nov 19, 2015
the person in your profile doesn't look like a doctor.

you don't sound like one either.

(1) (Reply)

When Politicians Fight, It’s For Their Pockets – Agbakoba / Face Of Fashion Africa And Africa Icon Awards, Second Edition Will Be The Best / What Is Wrong This Add?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.