Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo (4262 Views)

Meet Enam Honya, Ghanaian Model With Vitiligo. She's Stunning! / Meet Star Boy New Signing MR EAZI / Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by sylviasilifah(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Her name is April Star and she is 10 years old and Star is a model. She was diagnosed with the skin condition called Vitiligo when she was six years old. Star’s skin started to change and kids at school would make fun of her and she was always sad. Her role models are her mom, big sister and model, Winnie Harlow, who also has vitiligo and with them Star learned to embrace her skin and has grown to love it.

More photos of beautiful star.... http://imodelafrica.com/meet-star-the-10-year-old-model-with-vitiligo/

Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Nice, but there's nothing really special; there are lot of kids with vitiligo who go about their little lives quietly. The world media should stop all these pity party sensations.
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by donholy28(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
hmmm they should have treated her condition
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by estherdim: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by sylviasilifah(f): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2015
how many of them are models? or how many agencies do you know would take people with that kind of skin? everyone is looking for PERFECT.
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Nice, but there's nothing really special; there are lot of kids with vitiligo who go about their little lives quietly. The world media should stop all these pity party sensations.
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2015
sylviasilifah:
how many of them are models? or how many agencies do you know would take people with that kind of skin? everyone is looking for PERFECT.
you don't get my post; it's all Nice that a kid with vitiligo is a model, but the whole pity party fest is what I have a grouse with. Caitlyn jenner formely bruce jenner isn't the only transgendered woman, but the whole hype and attention given to her is almost similar to what we have here.
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by Mhizkel(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Awww..Such a cutiesmiley
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by sylviasilifah(f): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2015
caitlyn jenner has acheived nothing. this girl is a fighter.
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
you don't get my post; it's all Nice that a kid with vitiligo is a model, but the whole pity party fest is what I have a grouse with. Caitlyn jenner formely bruce jenner isn't the only transgendered woman, but the whole hype and attention given to her is almost similar to what we have here.
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:38am On Nov 20, 2015
sylviasilifah:
caitlyn jenner has acheived nothing. this girl is a fighter.
See the time wey you dey quote me shocked ... you dey sleep at all grin
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by youngberry001(m): 5:51am On Nov 20, 2015
gosh cry
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by sylviasilifah(f): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Sleep ke? Mba o. I had to finish sewing first. I shall sleep later.
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

See the time wey you dey quote me shocked ... you dey sleep at all grin
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2015
sylviasilifah:
Sleep ke? Mba o. I had to finish sewing first. I shall sleep later.
A harworking Nigerian lady shocked shocked . Keep up the good work .
Re: Meet Star, The Beautiful 10 Year Old Model With Vitiligo by sylviasilifah(f): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
we're many. why are you surprised? thanks dear.
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
A harworking Nigerian lady shocked shocked . Keep up the good work .

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Flaunts Her Voluptuous Curves Into Tight Black Dress / Siblings Who Hilariously Recreated Their Childhood Photos / PHOTOS - Kingsley Abasili meets his lookalike Pete Edochie for the first time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.