Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne (1375 Views)

T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With T-pain, Charlamagne At Mtv’s Uncommon Sense (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by kayo80(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Nigerian female DJ, DJ Cuppy has been DJ'ing for the Charlamagne tha God's show, Uncommon Sense for a couple of episodes now. T Pain was a guest on the latest episode, and Cuppy took time out to take some pictures with T Pain, and also with Charlamagne (the last person to the left in the last picture). By the way, Charlamagne is an on air personality on popular New York radio, Power 105.1 FM.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2015/11/pics-dj-cuppy-on-set-of-uncommon-sense.html

Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by donjaxy(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Fine gal grin

But
Wasted generation undecided
Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2015
DJ Daughter of billionaire
Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by MRLINGTON(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2015
billionaire dj of a billionaire daddy...

wat a beauty to behold...fine gal
Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by Atlantian: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Who is fucking this girl ?
Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by kayo80(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Atlantian:

As of right now, nobody. She is married to her work.
Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by Atlantian: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2015
kayo80:

As of right now, nobody. She is married to her work.
Damn! She is just natural. I wish our paths cross.

1 Like

Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by kayo80(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Atlantian:
Damn! She is just natural. I wish our paths cross.

Use the power of visualization...You never know...your paths might just cross sooner than you think.
Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by Atlantian: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2015
kayo80:

Use the power of visualization...You never know...your paths might just cross sooner than you think.
I dont need visualization, I just need her contacts, I have all it takes to make that lady a bundle of joy and happiness.
Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by kayo80(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Atlantian:
I dont need visualization, I just need her contacts, I have all it takes to make that lady a bundle of joy and happiness.
Okay. Best of luck.
Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by drizslim(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Dj Cuppy... I love u

Now can u Link me to ur Dad

1 Like

Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by odeku457(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Hovering Vultures. ... shocked

drizslim:
Dj Cuppy... I love u
Now can u Link me to ur Dad

Atlantian:

1 Like

Re: Pics: DJ Cuppy On Set Of Uncommon Sense Show With T Pain, And Charlamagne by azeeza(f): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
:PYour mind is corrupt
Atlantian:

(1) (Reply)

Did Lil Kesh Just Register For The Access Lagos Marathon? (photo) / Very Big & Busty Naija Babe, Nkem, Flaunts Her Assets (see Photos) / Curse Or Coincidence: Celebrities Die When He Scores. (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.