Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Max 5 By Malata: Latest Android Device On Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Max 5 By Malata: Latest Android Device On Jumia (4155 Views)

Elephone P8 Max 5.5"fhd, 4+64gb Memory, 5000mah, 13+16mp @ $139.99 / Malata Phone For N486,850 Or I Need A Pair Of Glasses? / Malata Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Max 5 By Malata: Latest Android Device On Jumia by bamac(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
See all and miss none on the 5.5 inch high definition display of the Malata Max 5. Giving you access to view the world on your palms and touch the world with just a fingertip.

Capture Your Attraction
What more could you ask for with a 13MP rear camera that captures all the details in the brightest, crispest, realest colours. Flash is added to make capturing continuous in bright and low light.

Storage Should Never Be a Problem
Pictures and cute videos should never be let go, so store more straight from your camera, social media etc.

Be A Multi-Tasker
Finish off the deal on the latest Android operating system with a 1.3Ghz Octa Core processor offering you exceptional flexibility at an unbeatable speed.

Be The Connector
With access to 3G on your SIM line wherever you go and Wi-Fi from the comfort of your home or office plus Bluetooth, you can catch in on what's happening as you update on virtual you.

Stare Down The Activity Fight

Stay assured as the 2600mAh Battery sees you through over a day of activity.

Feature-Packed

Android KitKat gives you more on the google apps so you have no boring days as you scroll through games, work tools, social media platform, shopping sites like Jumia and more.

if you want this phone from jumia or any of Jumia items you can whatsapp or call me on 08091180137... you dont need to be afraid if this is a scam, any goods i order on your behalf will be delivered to your doorstep at no extra charges, you will even pay on delivery no matter the prize of the goods...

Source: http://www.facebook.com/Jumia.bamisepeters

Re: Max 5 By Malata: Latest Android Device On Jumia by vershum4u: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=bamac post=40177482]See all and miss none on the 5.5 inch high definition display of the Malata Max 5. Giving you access to view the world on your palms and touch the world with just a fingertip.

Capture Your Attraction
What more could you ask for with a 13MP rear camera that captures all the details in the brightest, crispest, realest colours. Flash is added to make capturing continuous in bright and low light.

Storage Should Never Be a Problem
Pictures and cute videos should never be let go, so store more straight from your camera, social media etc.

Be A Multi-Tasker
Finish off the deal on the latest Android operating system with a 1.3Ghz Octa Core processor offering you exceptional flexibility at an unbeatable speed.

Be The Connector
With access to 3G on your SIM line wherever you go and Wi-Fi from the comfort of your home or office plus Bluetooth, you can catch in on what's happening as you update on virtual you.

Stare Down The Activity Fight

Stay assured as the 2600mAh Battery sees you through over a day of activity.

Feature-Packed

Android KitKat gives you more on the google apps so you have no boring days as you scroll through games, work tools, social media platform, shopping sites like Jumia and more.

if you want this phone from jumia or any of Jumia items you can whatsapp or call me on 08091180137... you dont need to be afraid if this is a scam, any goods i order on your behalf will be delivered to your doorstep at no extra charges, you will even pay on delivery no matter the prize of the goods...

Source: http://www.facebook.com/Jumia.bamisepeters[/quote

Hey Boss, i need a link to download Malata Max 5 firmware. Thanks boss
Re: Max 5 By Malata: Latest Android Device On Jumia by bamac(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=vershum4u post=61779699][/quote] Apologies, i may not be able to give such link as i do not know much about that. The phone engineer gurus will definitely see this and help out.
Re: Max 5 By Malata: Latest Android Device On Jumia by ddjay: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Android kitkat angry angry
Re: Max 5 By Malata: Latest Android Device On Jumia by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Did you just say 2600mah? Are you sure your okay?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L8 Vs Itel It1516plus / NIMC Issues Out Fresh Instructions For Those Who Don’t Have NIN / Get 1034mb Free Data Plan From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.