Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

My Pre-wedding Pictures - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Pre-wedding Pictures (27917 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / My pre wedding & wedding pix / My Pre Wedding Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
are you a Muslim please ? Your face look so familiar.

changeagent:
Marriage is a beautiful thing especially when you get the right person who you truly love and also loves you. Here are my pictures with my lovely wife. Join us for the conjugal bliss on Lagos.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by speedyGonzales: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Emmaesty:
You're very very stupid. May people call your Wife ugly and much more. Wasted sperm

was just trying to be honest, with the guy! unlike everyone here lying to him!
BTW if people are honest to me, in future about my wife or any other things, I won't be upset, about it rather I will be a lot upset, if people kept lying to me.
pls, don't be so dramatic in the future, there is nothing wrong with marrying a ugly wife, it just if you are too in love, you may not notice till after marriage, so it is better to know ahead of time!
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by lilykach02(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
firstEVA:
have u ever heard the saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"? U sound like a fool when u say that lady is ugly

U really hit it babe, "thumbs up" that guy speedyGonzalez just dey make me dey vex, as if he can create person.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:
I'll be honest, your wife to be, is bloody ugly or maybe it is just the make-up!

Alot of people here, keep attacking me... sorry to be honest guys but it had to be said... god hates lies, remember?!

You are a child of God indeed...most people here aren't real or even honest with themselves. I wish you a happy union, God bless your marriage. God bless you Speedygonzales for speaking your mind.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Emmaesty(f): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:

was just trying to be honest, with the guy! unlike everyone here lying to him!
BTW if people are honest to me, in future about my wife or any other things, I won't be upset, about it rather I will be a lot upset, if people kept lying to me.
pls, don't be so dramatic in the future, there is nothing wrong with marrying a ugly wife, it just if you are too in love, you may not notice till after marriage, so it is better to know ahead of time!
Will you marry for beauty or character?
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by speedyGonzales: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Emmaesty:
Will you marry for beauty or character?

I care very litte about beauty, I want a nice fun girl that I can trust, who's company I enjoy... cuteness is welcomed!
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
lilykach02:

U really hit it babe, "thumbs up" that guy speedyGonzalez just dey make me dey vex, as if he can create person.
thats the kind of guy that ends up marrying a truly fugly woman.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by seunmi4real(f): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congratulations Tosin & Akin. May God bless your Union
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by megabyte2(f): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Changeagent this is Akinniyi
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by megabyte2(f): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
changeagent:
Marriage is a beautiful thing especially when you get the right person who you truly love and also loves you. Here are my pictures with my lovely wife. Join us for the conjugal bliss on Lagos.
Akinniyi Happy married life in advance
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Emmaesty(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
speedyGonzales:

I care very litte about beauty, I want a nice fun girl that I can trust, who's company I enjoy... cuteness is welcomed!
That's good. Please don't say a girl is ugly, it reduces her self esteem
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by changeagent(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
megabyte2:
Changeagent this is Akinniyi
Please kindly let me know you
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by megabyte2(f): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
changeagent:

Please kindly let me know you
Napas Treasurer2
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by MrRhymes101(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
changeagent:
HML....when is ur date pls? If I have not been booked 4 that date u may use me as ur MC. View my topics to watch some of my videos
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by chosenpraise(f): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by chosenpraise(f): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
please contact me for all your bridal needs! you'll be pleased doing business with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wedding Experience In Port Harcourt, Nigeria. / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) / Couple Danced As Money Rained Heavily On Them At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.