Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War (682 Views)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace / The End Of Islam Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2015
I shocked this morning when I saw this. So dabels, tartar9, and other chipmunks, I felt you have to see this.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/14/isis-leader-islam-is-the-religion-of-war/

Now Al baghdadi is a sheikh, if not he won't say this. I want to see views. Good morning.
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Ok
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by ozy4christ(f): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Withou u telling us,me inparticular kw,dey kw their mission bt it wil fail,dats y i have distance relatnshp wit muslims cos if anythng happens, u d xtian wil be d first dey wil kil 2 marry dia virgin in heaven.....#Godforbid.
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by Annunaki(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:
I shocked this morning when I saw this. So dabels, tartar9, and other chipmunks, I felt you have to see this.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/14/isis-leader-islam-is-the-religion-of-war/

Now Al baghdadi is a sheikh, if not he won't say this. I want to see views. Good morning.

Al baghadi is not only a sheik but he is also an arab man from mohamed's tribe and he has a phd in islamic studies. He knows and understands islam far better that all the ignorant Nigerian muslims we have here on NL combined.
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Annunaki:

Al baghadi is not only a sheik but he is also an arab man from mohamed's tribe and he has a phd in islamic studies. He knows and understands islam far better that all the ignorant Nigerian muslims we have here on NL combined.

O Yea, for once he even said the truth. Islam, a religion of "diamonds" grin

Indeed, it's a religion of disaster and disregard.
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by orisa37: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Yes. He's right. Genesis16:12.
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by STILESGANG: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Lalasticlala,frontpage ooo
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by tartar9(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Annunaki:

Yes o he has PhD in Islamic studies,one of his courses was beheadology101 sad MUMU
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by vooks: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
tartar9:
Yes o he has PhD in Islamic studies,one of his courses was beheadology101 sad MUMU
Pedophile
Re: ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Everyday one comes out.
Islam a religion of Piss.

(1) (Reply)

Is NUMEROLOGY A Sin??? / What Is Wrong With Christmas Customs? / Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.