Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians (1384 Views)

200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / Finally Proven: Your Social Media Life Might Render You Jobless. / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2015
My experience at MP-Infrastructure Limited.

I don't even know where to start from but I will try as much as possible to start because I am really pissed right now.

I was so happy just as every job seeker will on receiving a call/text/email from HR of a company inviting you for an interview. The joy increases when you receive another call few days after congratulating you and inviting you for medicals. From the company office to verdic health care where the medicals was done were both convincing. Very cool office and a hospital with state of the art facilities. With all this an average guy will have this thinking he has gotten the job of his life.
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2015
So, few days after medicals I also got a call to come for offer letter. My joy trippled at this point not knowing it is going to be short lived. This time around, I was to report in their Awka office for offer letter and induction which was fixed for 9am prompt. As eager as I was I took off almost immediately from my base headed to Anambra state. I managed to sleep in a hotel so as early as possible I checked out and headed for the office. Got dere around 8:45, met couple of guys at the gate who were dere for the same purpose. We were left out dere at the gate for over 2hrs under the scorching early morning sun. Dey kept opening and closing the gate, vehicles were coming in and out, nobody attended to us, no seat to sit on, Infact most guys sat on the floor. That was when I started sensing the kind of people they are........so
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
So finally we were called into a small room for the induction, documentation and presentation of offer letter. The HR guy I must say is a good guy, he took his time to explain every detail to us. We asked if dere is any arrangement for accommodation? To my maniacal bewilderment, he told us that they are yet to find an accommodation for us and dat we wll have to find a place by ourselves atleast till the end of the year, we asked if dere is a short term arrangement for the 2 days induction, he said no. We now requested for atleast a few days to go and do proper handing over in our respective offices and also prepare and come back. The HR agreed but somehow a short dwarf like lebanese whom according to them is the regional manager came in and said we must start work tomoro which is now today. We sat down dere from 9am till 10pm nobody offered us even water to drink. All we got was insult and humiliation from the lebanese ( RATEESH). As at 8pm letters were still not issued. We all became agitated and started clamouring for our letters but it was obvious dey were delaying it.......so
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by Redoil: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2015
are you aware that since boohary came to power over 2milliom people have lost theis job and you voted for boohary
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Atlast offer letters were distributed to us and everybody were disappointed. Field support got 90k, trainee around 83k and even so called xperienced guys got 120k and the most disappointing thing there is dat, it's a 2yrs contract appointment, not pensionable, accommodation is going to be 2 guys to a room dat is wen dey finally provide one next year, and dere is big clause on the letter. "At will termination of appointment" meaning u can be sacked at anytime.
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by Dahveydson(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Funny how hundreds of youths will grab this opportunity you lament about without thinking twice.

2 Likes

Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by anathemiamia(f): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2015
I forgot to add.......the lebanese man RATEESH still brought people from no where to take the slots of some people. About 5 guys couldn't get dere letters yesterday after all the troubles, dey lost there slots to people dat didn't even do interview talk more of medicals. The 5 guys were told to go home and wait that they will be called in December. No compensation was given to them. I felt very bad for dem........
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Just to let you know that MP-Infrastructure Limited is a very dis organized institution. If I tell you how we slept yesterday u will pity us. I pray I get something better and move on with my life. This place is not a good place for me. And this RATEESH guy is a cow. He shouts and insults people anyhow. Threatening to sack everytime. We are barely few hours old in dis job and the treat of sack is already in our minds.
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2015
I honestly can understand my broda
Redoil:
are you aware that since boohary came to power over 2milliom people have lost theis job and you voted for boohary
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2015
I know na, come and see how people were evn hidding their feelings of disatisfaction, putting up fake smiles. Getting a new job is a thing of joy but this our own is different.
Dahveydson:
Funny how hundreds of youths will grab this opportunity you lament about without thinking twice.
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Appreciate what you have man, many ll give anything to be in your shoe
Re: Mp-infrastructures Limited Enslaving Jobless Nigerians by JohnReese: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Nothing to appreciate here. Dis is work and not slavery. Dos of u dat are desperate to work. U can still forward ur CV and Cover letter to apply. Hr@mpinfrastructure.com. But I won't advise even my enemy to join this company
Pomzy:
Appreciate what you have man, many ll give anything to be in your shoe

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Interview / Police Service Commission Sent A Mail / Open Letter To Governor Ambode; Lagos State Npower Beneficiaries Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.