Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) (25189 Views)

Lagos-Badagry Expressway Collapses! Motorists, Commuters Suffer / Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. / Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by damioyefolu: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
I'm beginning to think that toll-gate road is cursed. This happens like everyyear. May God save us.
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by JosephPhilip: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
May we not be victims of evil occurences in Jesus name.
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by mathow55(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Ibo police men coursing accident bcox dia love for money

are you OK?
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by tomayira(f): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2015
These Dangote trucks and accidents every other time, don't they check the trucks properly before they set out on daily basis? Rest in Peace to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured, it is well
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by joehis2013: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Chai!!!

RIP to the dead, get well quick for the injured, go for a grand thanksgiving this Sunday...for the unhurt survivors...

Road Safety, over to you...

Hmmm...like say na FRSC eh! lalasticlala for see comments die!!!

Smh the irony of all this is that there is a FRSC station right in front of where the accident occured, all they do is harass innocent motorist undecided
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by VickyRotex(f): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
loomer:

Just like person tell me this morning, we no value lives for nigeria

Honestly! embarassed
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by igbsam(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
I have said it time and time again, that tollgate area needs a bridge and also, the police men always causing traffic there should be sent packing. Sango police station is becoming something else.
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by loomer: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

Honestly! embarassed

Na the reason why oyibo don tire for our case na

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by peterovanski(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Stupid,hungry,angry,babaric,melancholy,ampitalated and corrupt POLICE
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Booyakasha:
Nigerian Problems:

In the north, if you go worship in a mosque or church you'll end up being bombed.

If you are walking in the street, you'll get hit by stray bullets from robbers.

If you stay back at home with your family, the same gang of robbers will come visiting to loot you of your wealth.

If you board a cab, you will get into an accident.

If you decide to trek, some local area boys will ask for tip and failure to do so makes you as good as dead.

If you don't go to school you won't be successful in life.

Whereas graduates are all over the street begging for menial jobs. They are no better than the dropouts out there.

If you are lucky enough to find a wife, your name will be on nairaland frontpage two weeks after your wedding: "wife stabs husband to death over N100,000"

If you decide not to get married at all, then your own family will kill you with mental pressure.

AS A NIGERIAN WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?
Source: Gdevit.com grin

na for all of us to go stay for aso rock, d last time I checked na only two people don die thr since that place was established. so I think that is d only habitable place currently in naija.
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by VickyRotex(f): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
loomer:

Na the reason why oyibo don tire for our case na

I tell you!
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by Allosaurus: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
20 Yoloba aka ofenmanu people dead! Very good! cool
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by Allosaurus: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
RIP 2 ALL VICTIMS. WE WILL ALL LIVE TO SEE 2016 AND BEYOND.
Believe me, some of you haters will die just before new year cool
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by akigbemaru: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
The Sector Commander, Ogun State FRSC, Mr. Adegoke Adetunji, said the rescue team had to leave the scene of the accident after commercial drivers and miscreants at the Tollgate went on the rampage, damaging all oncoming articulated vehicles.
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by alaskido(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
These Policemen with bribes. see what they have caused. BUHARI, you have a lot of work to do o. I know they will blame this on Good luck Jonathan. Sill APC people with their negative CHANGE.
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by Nicepoker(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
are u normal?
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by franco3075q(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmm, God help ur children oo
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by 400billionman: 2:36am On Nov 20, 2015
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND..

Even nah curse...

Tufiakwa...
Re: Ogun Crashes Kill 20 As Commuters Blame Bribe-taking Policemen (PIC) by 400billionman: 2:38am On Nov 20, 2015
kestolove95:

If i say that you have MENTAL PROBLEM, that will be an insult on our brothers at PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Ezechi Survives Accident As Mopol Attached To Him Dies (Photos) / Stay And Develop Your Country- Briton To Nigerian Youths / Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.