Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team (1492 Views)

Fifa17 Ultimate Team / Help Techies!! Can My Pc Run The Latest Pes16 And Fifa16? / Any Solution For Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Connecting To Server Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team by knockoutkings(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2015
I will be participating in the [url="https://www.gamersaloon.com/"]GamerSaloon[/url] ‪‎FIFA16‬ ‪‎FIFA16 Ultimate Team‬ ‪‎PS4‬ online Tournament taking place later this month and I'll try to use the Super Eagles as my FIFA16 Ultimate Team Squad.

The Eagles haven't been featured in the FIFA title for some years...so, I decided to build my Ultimate Team with the available Eagles in the FIFA16 title.

I'm doing this because I miss seeing the Eagles in the EA Sports FIFA title.

Hopefully I'll stream my games live on http://www.twitch.tv/f_khalil

Here's what my squad will look like:

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team by tollytexy(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2015
How can I get Nigerian team on my Fifa 16? I've got PS4 and I live in South Africa
Re: Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team by knockoutkings(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
tollytexy:
How can I get Nigerian team on my Fifa 16? I've got PS4 and I live in South Africa

The only way you can get the Nigerian team is to play Ultimate Team and Build the squad yourself.

Here's my PSN ID: FrogMann86 you can always reach me there, even when I appear offline.
Re: Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team by tollytexy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
knockoutkings:

The only way you can get the Nigerian team is to play Ultimate Team and Build the squad yourself.

Here's my PSN ID: FrogMann86 you can always reach me there, even when I appear offline.

I will add u on my PSN.. I even wish to flog my lecturer for soccer lol
Re: Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team by knockoutkings(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2015
tollytexy:

I will add u on my PSN.. I even wish to flog my lecturer for soccer lol

LOL grin...No problem, I wish to to be flogged.
Re: Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team by tollytexy(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2015
knockoutkings:

LOL grin...No problem, I wish to to be flogged.

When r u gonna be online? I got you added already from tollytexy
Re: Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team by knockoutkings(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2015
tollytexy:

When r u gonna be online? I got you added already from tollytexy

I accepted already via the Playstation App. Will send you a message shortly
Re: Super Eagles As FIFA16 Ultimate Team by cao(f): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
The OP has made a new thread chronicling his adventures...
https://www.nairaland.com/2756614/super-eagles-fifa-16-ultimate

(1)

Latest FIFA 2017 Graphics VS PES 2017 Graphics Comparison / Best Games To Play In Your Medium PC And Laptop 2016 / WIN 1 MILLION Naira By Finishing Puzzle Game With 100 Levels Before 1st Jan 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.