Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tribute To I Pass My Neighbor Generator - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tribute To I Pass My Neighbor Generator (1038 Views)

Anytime I Pass Through Near High Tension Transformer One Corner Dance Just Dey H / When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To I Pass My Neighbor Generator by kellsblingsz(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Tribute to this great 'SOLDIER' who has been banned for providing electricity for the 'ghetto-nigerians'.its not our right to have steady electricity in my country even if its self generated,adieu 'i better pass my neighbour'.we part to meet no more. we will miss you, families will miss u, business will miss u, barbing saloon will miss u and yahoo boys will miss u too.. adieu

1 Like

Re: Tribute To I Pass My Neighbor Generator by 123CarZ(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2015
kellsblingsz:
Tribute to this great 'SOLDIER' who has been banned for providing electricity for the 'ghetto-nigerians'.its not our right to have steady electricity in my country even if its self generated,adieu 'i better pass my neighbour'.we part to meet no more. we will miss you, families will miss u, business will miss u, barbing saloon will miss u and yahoo boys will miss u too.. adieu
Re: Tribute To I Pass My Neighbor Generator by ministeriallist: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
I want to buy used and scrap small Generators to refurbish for resale.
The business just begun

1 Like

Re: Tribute To I Pass My Neighbor Generator by lexzhy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
kellsblingsz:
my guy,mr buhari dey joke, him be comedian.

(1) (Reply)

See The Strange Motorcycle This ‘okada Man’ Is Riding That Got Everyone Talking / Fine Face, No Brain / Who Is Separating Fight Among The Three (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.